Cunniglingus (Content warning)

Vincent Vega

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Jesus - that other forum makes people go bad :lol:

That's why I left :lol:

Strange I have never read a post on that forum asking where you went or if there is any chance to get you back? funny that is.........

Wow, where did that come from? I said nothing bad about you, I just replied to Sandmand :confused: But thanks for reminding me why I left that forum again :thumbsup:

And CR claims he does not provoke or antagonize :lol:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks professor but good spelling and grammar is not going to help get you laid...........Dazey is witty and you're...............see I am a fast learner.............

It may not help me get laid, but it might help me get a decent job — that and my masters degree in theoretical physics. :book: (Thought I'd chuck that one in there since you're constantly throwing around the fact that you're an electrical engineer). Also, I tend to prefer girls that are intelligent and so I'd hope that those types of girls have standards and that poor spelling and grammar might put them off less intelligent people.

Dazey is witty and "you're"/I'm? Since "you're" is a contraction of "you are", thanks for calling me witty too, mate.....

the missing word is not...........

Funny how I still managed to get a decent job despite mispelling words on some geeky internet forum......can't understnad how my current employer missed that fact when they did a background check on me........I sure fooled them!

Some geeky internet forum that you happen to have over 3 thousand posts on? Not to mention the others.

I find it odd that someone of your intelligence has to rely on spell check as much as you do. I remembered doing spelling tests when I was in primary school. Since there's only a few thousand words required for like 80% of written English, it baffles me that you struggle to spell such simple words. Especially considering your advantage of having years more experience than a lot of the other posters on here. Heck, most of the non-natives do a better job than you, despite their age disadvantage and sometimes even educational disadvantage. How's your Swedish?

I never said I wasn't a geek mate after all I am here right?............I just don't take this shit as serious as some of you do......But in all honesty I just don't care if the rest of you geeks get all worked up over my mispellings or misuse of grammar...... if that is the best you've got to bust my stones I can live with it........... as Cardi said grammar wars LOL.....

Many times I am posting off my phone or tablet and it is a pain in the ass to fix shit after the fact so I leave it..

Funny how this has not help me back in life huh? go figure.........

Come on guys, is this shit necessary? At first I thought this was gold, but it's gone beyond petty now. He's not that bad with grammar. I've seen much worse. Even if he was poor in grammar skills, is it necessary to try and tear him down over it? News flash: not everyone is good at every subject, and that doesn't make them stupid! It makes them human!

Thanks DD but if that is the best they can come up with I can deal with it.........

About six pages ago :lol:

Hey I was ready to let it go 6 pages ago but others feel the need to keep poking at it..and we have those with no apparent dog in this fight jumping in so here we are 6 pages later........... :shrugs:

Go lick some pussy and stop this!

maybe later but have to go do some yard work now.....and to the rest of you step away from the keyboard and do something constuctive.....such negative energy here........have a great day

Edited by classicrawker

I didn't even bother reading before this page but let me guess, Arnold is being a sad sack he-man woman hater and classicrawker is calling him out on it?

no nothing to do with Arnold so it is unfair to bash him in this case..........

Sorry, just saw your named and Arnold's :D

Guys (be it from frustrations from other forums or not), not bothered, but politely: Shut the fuck up and stop derailing the thread. Take your crappy arguments to PM's or elsewhere, no interested and not appreciated by me or the large majority of members here -- Friendly warning to all, many thanks!B)