Has anyone done MDMA here?

arnold layne

I wasn't worried about LSD, but I was thinking of maybe trying MDMA and it's worrying me a little bit for some reason. I have had withdrawals from SSRIs before and I heard MDMA works the same way. I hate it. It makes you want to kill yourself.

Anyway I heard you should drink a lot of water or something like that to keep hydrated? I am guessing I should stock up on vitamins too. Would that help?

Thanks.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its great but i think that is very subjective and i worry about people with mental issues fucking with drugs.. i dont know. mdma may save you though. it could be a great experience. be honest with yourself?

anyways, yes drink lots of water.

Edited by Jackie Moon

No don't drink lots of water. That'll kill you. Its fucked shit though. Pure MDMA is better for you, so to say, than drinking big on a night out, but what you buy its cut with shit like drain cleaner and battery acid. Don't bother.

MDMA does lower your potassium though, so if your gonna do it eat plenty of bananas whilst doing it

Guest Len B'stard

MDMA is fuck all really. And feels like fuck all unless you take it in a club environment. If you're just gonna do it just to do it outside of that environment it's gonna take loads to get you going. Or it always did with me anyway....done 8 of them once and totally spasticated myself. I don't recommend doing that at all, thank God i weren't out at the time or fuck knows what would've happened to me.

Jesus, Acid is 80 million times worse, you ain't gonna hallucinate on MDMA and there pretty much is no hangover as long as you ain't been banging' other stuff all night, have yourself a nice spliff rolled and blaze that before bed, you'll do alright.

E's are fuckin harmless...

(Brian Harvey flashback :lol:)

They are though, he was right!

Guest Len B'stard

That song was almost as fuckin annoying as that No Limit song or that I WANT TO BE A HIPPY AND I WANT TO GET STONED ON MARIJUANAAA song *shoves his fist in his mouth*

That song was almost as fuckin annoying as that No Limit song or that I WANT TO BE A HIPPY AND I WANT TO GET STONED ON MARIJUANAAA song *shoves his fist in his mouth*

It's a great song you uncultured yobbo! :P

Guest Len B'stard

What, culture, a bunch of sweaty herberts in a fuckin' disused factory somewhere sweating like fuck waving their hands around to Casio Keyboard memory bank music? If thats culture then just park me in front of the telly and change the side over to Strike It Lucky :lol:

(i'm just being a cunt, all that rave stuff was fuckin' bangin'...Ebeneezer Goode don't really qualify though chappie :lol:)

How is the hangover?

first time i did it i felt a crazy hangover the next day, i did not sleep at all, could not sleep... hard on my head. swore i would never do it again.

that was about 3 years ago. recently did it again, fell asleep reasonably and woke up feeling amazing at 8am. felt great all day.

I find it amazing and somewhat unbelievable that someone would take acid but have reservations about taking (or not have taken) MDMA.

Because LSD isn't cut like MDMA might be?

And maybe because I was always interested in LSD?

I'm not slagging you, but I find it justifiable.

What about cocaine?

Take the following and substitute MDMA for acid and Cocaine for MDMA.

Acid is far far worse than MDMA! Not saying acid is bad per se but MDMA is fuck all in comparison. Hangover really does suck balls though.