Has anyone done MDMA here?

arnold layne

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. I don't live in MN. Maybe you should leave your barren Midwest existence and move somewhere more culturally fruitful.

No. I don't live in MN. Maybe you should leave your barren Midwest existence and move somewhere more culturally fruitful.

What about cocaine?

You get very alert and feel all over numb and talk a lot. Then after a half hour or an hour it's "Hey you know what sounds awesome? Some more cocaine." Then while you're rapid talking you'll be drinking heavily and having a good time, then it's, "Hey you know what sounds awesome? Some more cocaine." After a night of doing several lines, or 10 if you're insane, you run out of cocaine and your body says "Well, time to let all this alcohol hit him at once." I have had HORRIBLE hangovers from coke. You don't sleep well if at all, and you don't keep track of how much you're drinking.

Don't do drugs, kids!

Agreed :thumbsup:

What about cocaine?

You get very alert and feel all over numb and talk a lot. Then after a half hour or an hour it's "Hey you know what sounds awesome? Some more cocaine." Then while you're rapid talking you'll be drinking heavily and having a good time, then it's, "Hey you know what sounds awesome? Some more cocaine." After a night of doing several lines, or 10 if you're insane, you run out of cocaine and your body says "Well, time to let all this alcohol hit him at once." I have had HORRIBLE hangovers from coke. You don't sleep well if at all, and you don't keep track of how much you're drinking.

I hated it when people did cocaine. Instead of partying, they were in the toilet all night. Certainly not a party drug.

MDMA is, but the hangover can contain depressing feelings, something you don't need Arnold.

I really feel you shouldn't do drugs at all Arnold, or at least not at this stage of your life, it worries me. But I know, you don't listen to advice and you have to make your own choices. However I have seen to many lifes ruined, just by 'innocent' party drugs. Doing MDMA regularly can make a depression worse or can even be the cause.

Guest Len B'stard

What about cocaine?

Word perfect description.

Guest Len B'stard

I dont get it...

None of your descriptions sound like fun, and you must be socially retarded to need a drug to party?

You don't need the drug to party, the drug just takes the party somewhere different that you may or may not like. Different strokes and all that.

MDMA is awesome, I never felt better than when I did MDMA. The only problem I have is that I can't read anything with both eyes open when I'm doing either MDMA or XTC, but everything and everyone is awesome and you love everyone. That's the best way to describe the feelings I get from it.

As mentioned before it's good to eat bananas while you're on it. Drinking milk works fine for me as well.

But prepare to stay awake all night when you do it. I can never sleep while on MDMA or XTC. But that could be because I take a lot when I do it.

And if you don't want to feel all fucked up afterwards I suggest that you take a few small lines of speed. It's not healthy but it takes the hangover away.

EDIT: Don't do it while you're going out. I did it at Hardstyle and House parties and loved it. Did it once in a club and felt like everyone was watching me.

Doing it at home with some friends is awesome too.

Edited by UcudBmine

Brain swelling

Because you're so hot, you may drink too much water too quickly. This can cause the brain to swell, leading to unconsciousness and rapid death (within 12 hours).

Bad trip

The rush of brain chemicals can trigger nightmare hallucinations. If you ever take ecstasy again, they can come back. You may feel you've got superhuman powers and overestimate your ability to do dangerous things, such as leaping from a great height.

Brain damage

Ecstasy can interrupt blood flow to the brain and cause a stroke (yes, even in young people), resulting in paralysis, dementia (loss of memory and the ability to think clearly) and Parkinson's disease (when the body shakes and twitches uncontrollably).

Liver and kidney failure

If you're susceptible, one pill can cause fatal kidney and liver failure. There's no way of predicting whether or not this is likely until it's too late.

Sledging: Life-threatening condition

A serious side effect, sometimes called sledging, can come on if you mix ecstasy with any other drug. It can happen the first time you take a tablet if you're susceptible. You feel freezing cold and shiver violently, you feel like you're going to die - and you might. You can't talk or move. You feel as though you're drifting into a sleep - from which you may never wake up.

Coming down from Ecstasy is no fun, either. After two or three hours, the high starts to wear off. Some users will pop another pill (stacking), hoping to get back to the initial euphoria. Stacking is very dangerous. The body can't get rid of the drug fast enough; the effects accelerate and are uncontrollable.

Gee, who knew taking drugs could be so much fun

:crazy:

I have absolutely no problem with people doing drugs at party's and all. But I really feel, it's not the best thing for Arnold right now to do. He shouldn't be encouraged.

Sorry Arnold, but it is the mother in me talking right now. I now you will not listen anyway.

I have absolutely no problem with people doing drugs at party's and all. But I really feel, it's not the best thing for Arnold right now to do. He shouldn't be encouraged.

Sorry Arnold, but it is the mother in me talking right now. I now you will not listen anyway.

But why do you think that; could you please give me a reason?

Hell, I'm not a mother and I feel the same. Don't man, please.

I know you hate this, but you really bring out the mother in me at times. You have said you are depressed and depression and MDMA don't mix well. Ofcourse when taking it, you feel absolutely great. But as soon as it is over reality kicks in. And when you are depressed, it will be difficult. Often it can make you more depressed. I have seen how that can work out. I therefor think it's not the best thing to do for you, right now. But it's just my opinion and advice to you. You have to make your own choices.

I know you hate this, but you really bring out the mother in me at times. You have said you are depressed and depression and MDMA don't mix well. Ofcourse when taking it, you feel absolutely great. But as soon as it is over reality kicks in. And when you are depressed, it will be difficult. Often it can make you more depressed. I have seen how that can work out. I therefor think it's not the best thing to do for you, right now. But it's just my opinion and advice to you. You have to make your own choices.

I agree with this. You have to be in the right mindsetting, don't do it while you're depressed.

12 or 13 years ago I did a lot of E. Maybe 7 pills on a bad night! I did really stupid things like get my dick and show everyone at a party or shit my pants. Then for the next couple of days I would replay the embarrassing stuff in my head over and over again. I would get very depressed in work and feel like I was going nuts! The hangovers were terrible for me. Best thing I ever did was move onto coke :)

Now I hate that stuff too :D

12 or 13 years ago I did a lot of E. Maybe 7 pills on a bad night! I did really stupid things like get my dick and show everyone at a party or shit my pants.

Ah, getting one's dick out and shitting your pants. Brings back some fond memories of my younger days. :D

12 or 13 years ago I did a lot of E. Maybe 7 pills on a bad night! I did really stupid things like get my dick and show everyone at a party or shit my pants.

Ah, getting one's dick out and shitting your pants. Brings back some fond memories of my younger days. :D

Last week was so long ago.