Has anyone done MDMA here?

arnold layne

12 or 13 years ago I did a lot of E. Maybe 7 pills on a bad night! I did really stupid things like get my dick and show everyone at a party or shit my pants.

Ah, getting one's dick out and shitting your pants. Brings back some fond memories of my younger days. :D

Last week was so long ago.

Seems like it! :lol:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

The problem with drugs is to do em properly you need to be a reasonably well adjusted human being to do em properly and take em for what they are and not use them to substitute for personal inadeqacies, imagined or otherwise. And the flipside of that is reasonably well adjusted human beings, a great deal of them don't feel the need for drugs in their lives to enjoy themselves. One could easily reach the conclusion there that drugs are a bit of a rubber crutch but there are those that just take em for what they are but, i dunno, end of the day, whats the big fuckin deal about whether you do em or not?

I'm not the most well adjusted person either but i do have enough savvy to realise that certain negative aspects of drugs and certain feelings they can cause sometimes are a result of having taken the drug and as such, are transitory and...not emotionally authentic if that makes sense. And based on that you can just ride it out and quite frankly that rarely happens anymore anyway.