Audio/Video from club days of GN'R

If nothing else, your grand kids will love it. It really should be part of a box set someday. The cream of the crop. It's very cool to hear the songs the way they sounded the first time they played them. Really not much different than the record as far as the arrangement lyrics and guitar solos. I know this sounds crazy but many of the guitar solos are note for note that same way on the record as they were the first time the band played them live.

If nothing else, your grand kids will love it. It really should be part of a box set someday. The cream of the crop. It's very cool to hear the songs the way they sounded the first time they played them. Really not much different than the record as far as the arrangement lyrics and guitar solos. I know this sounds crazy but many of the guitar solos are note for note that same way on the record as they were the first time the band played them live.

I realy like that intro:

Can you describe the material? Audio or video? Full shows or snippets? Quality? Could one make an album out of it? Or a good bootleg at the very least?

Full shows and the Quality is bootleg but would make a great box set to use some of the best stuff.

Edited by recklessroad

Can you describe the material? Audio or video? Full shows or snippets? Quality? Could one make an album out of it? Or a good bootleg at the very least?

Full shows and the Quality is bootleg but would make a great box set to used some of the best stuff.

I Hope Axl doesn't say "Not in this lifetime" to this thing - I would REALLY buy this box if it ever comes out Marc! Hopefully before I'm too old to rock out to it! :-D

• 2 weeks later...

that boxset would be a GREAT idea, we've always hoped smth. like that would pop up with a anniversary AFD re-release boxset with unreleased songs, videos etc., but i guess thats not coming in the near future cause of Axl.

some of your footage got out, but not that much at all. is there a chance you could post a list of the shows you've recorded in video or/and audio? and have they been digitalized very high quality? analog tapes unfortunately do age....

thanks a lot for all your work, Marc!

that boxset would be a GREAT idea, we've always hoped smth. like that would pop up with a anniversary AFD re-release boxset with unreleased songs, videos etc., but i guess thats not coming in the near future cause of Axl.

some of your footage got out, but not that much at all. is there a chance you could post a list of the shows you've recorded in video or/and audio? and have they been digitalized very high quality? analog tapes unfortunately do age....

thanks a lot for all your work, Marc!

I recored all the shows. They are now digitalized well saved on different hard drives

• 1 month later...

Marc, What about some songs we haven't heard. I've read Perfect Crime was played with Steven back in the day.

Did you ever hear You Could Be Mine with Steven on drums? What about a few songs played when Axl, Slash and

Steven first played together? Songs like Everything's OK, Rock N' Roll Survivor & Rock N' Roll Rose. I would love to hear these.

Edited by 31illusions

Marc, What about some songs we haven't heard. I've read Perfect Crime was played with Steven back in the day.

Did you ever hear You Could Be Mine with Steven on drums? What about a few songs played when Axl, Slash and

Steven first played together? Songs like Everything's OK, Rock N' Roll Survivor & Rock N' Roll Rose. I would love to hear these.

Perfect Crime I have. I never heard them play YCBM. Everything's OK was like a speed metal song was I didn't come out that good on my tape. You can hardly hear Axl. Rock N' Roll Survivor & Rock N' Roll Rose are cool songs