SKID ROW (Slave to the grind) Meets Judas Priest

Excellent old-school (yet fresh-sounding) heavy metal! The vocals are a remarkable aspect of thier sound, like Skid Row meets Judas Priest, giving Hellchamber a unique edge. ”

Harvest Moon Music 2012

Untitled.jpg

Orginal Old School Thrash/Classic Metal and cover of Judas Priest's Hellion/Electric Eye.

(promo video)

l

http://www.facebook.com/Hellchambermetal

www.hellchamber.com

Bursting onto the scene less than a year ago, Hellchamber has just issued their self-titled, 3-track debut EP (which you can hear and download in its entirety on the band's ReverbNation page).

Hellchamber's sound fits squarely within the 3 Inches of Blood / White Wizzard retro metal arena, with voluminous riffs, fist-pumping beats, and scorching vocals. In fact, frontman Shane Stone's vocal style is eerily similar to that of his fellow countryman Sebastian Bach. Imagine, if you will, a caustic mix of Slave to the Grind era Skid Row and mid-'80s Judas Priest. For those whose imaginations are less than vivid, Hellchamber includes their cover of Priest's "The Hellion/Electric Eye" on the EP.

Fans of adrenaline-soaked, classic metal can do themselves a favor by staying up-to-date on Hellchamber's activities via their Facebook page - after consuming the band's EP, of course

http://www.harvestmoonmusic.com/2012/07/indie-spotlight-hellchamber.html

Edited by stone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for checking us out and for the feedback! I get the sebastian thing but funny thing is when i first started singing my influances were rob halford, bruce dickinson, james hetfield and appetite era axl.. I didn't listen to skid row untill much later.

Edited by stone

Thanks for checking us out and for the feedback! I get the sebastian thing but funny thing is when i first started singing my influances were rob halford, bruce dickinson, james hetfield and appetite era axl.. I didn't listen to skid row untill much later.

its good stuff :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...