Guns N' Roses - 2002 Vma - Rehearsal - New Clip - MyGnR Exclusive

Guns-10years

Yeah, Axl was obviously using scratch vocals there. He kicked ass on 'Madagascar' on the actual show, one of his better vocal performances of that song, ever, maybe THE best. But I love shit like this. Such a great period, such a mystique about it. It's just strange, I mean, I don't think fans of say, Aerosmith or Motley Crue, go gaga for freakin' rehearsal footage, but we treat this as one of the Holy Grails of all GNR-dom. But it makes it fun. I'd love to see the entire thing. Stuff like this is way more interesting than another YouTube video of 'Riff Raff' or 'Dead Flowers'...

Wow! That is fn great! I remember that night was probably the best night of television ever! I was yelling and jumping around my house.

same i didnt know what was going on i was on vacation in florida when it happend my cousins were watching it i really didnt care to watch it but when jimmy fallon went on stage with a gnr shirt went apeshit and you saw axl it was just the best thing on tv in a long time lol

Guest Broskirose

Wow! That is fn great! I remember that night was probably the best night of television ever! I was yelling and jumping around my house.

This post made me laugh hysterically for multiple reasons.

This post made me laugh hysterically for multiple reasons.

Wouldn't know why? Im sharing my opinion.

Happened exactly the same and i was many countries away hahaha! :xmassrudolph: :lol:

Such great memories from those times!

Guest Broskirose

that clip has been floating around for years. he doesn't have the full thing (nor is he claiming to). this leak probably hurt the chances of anyone getting the full thing, not that it really matters much. it's just a rehearsl for a TV show.

no it hasn't