Racist fieldtrip

GivenToFly

Do a lot of you guys not have this level of story telling in and around you when speaking with friends? If so, I am sorry, it's a treasured part of my life. That's not to take away from this guy, though. You're right, he tells a good story.

When I speak Hebrew I probably do. I tell a lot of them, too.

But this guy is great, his timing and all these small nuances make him a great story teller.

Do a lot of you guys not have this level of story telling in and around you when speaking with friends? If so, I am sorry, it's a treasured part of my life. That's not to take away from this guy, though. You're right, he tells a good story.

But this guy is great, his timing and all these small nuances make him a great story teller.

yeah this is how you would like to tell a story but you're never able too :lol:

Well not in English, probably, since it's not my first language and I didn't grew up in a predominantly black environment where everybody talks Ebonics.

But in my mother tongue I tell a fucking mean story. I'm actually known around my friends as the one who tells great stories. Also because I'm awesome so most of them look up at me.

But hey, I'm glad you crack yourself up, man. Keep reinforcing your image as the person with the shittiest sense of humor on the forum.

Back to the topic, lads.

You guys need to get some black friends. And some Irish friends. Free entertainment for life.

Wow. Just wow.

Cultures that, in the modern day, still have a strong knack for storytelling. I'm not sure what was so radical about what I said. This is commonly known and is a compliment.

That's not to say there aren't other cultures with strong storytelling traditions, by the way. That applies to every culture. But some cultures have lost strength in that department in the modern day. But some, these among them, have not.

Edited by DirtyDeeds

Well not in English, probably, since it's not my first language and I didn't grew up in a predominantly black environment where everybody talks Ebonics.

But in my mother tongue I tell a fucking mean story. I'm actually known around my friends as the one who tells great stories. Also because I'm awesome so most of them look up at me.

But hey, I'm glad you crack yourself up, man. Keep reinforcing your image as the person with the shittiest sense of humor on the forum.

Back to the topic, lads.

I didn't mean it that way I was talking about people in general like me who's not good at telling stories, it wasnt directed at you but I see now that it maybe came across that way. English isn't my first language eather.

ok nice coment because I never really post anything trying to be funny.