Guns n' Roses at Exit Festival, Serbia July 15, 2012

tsunami1982

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a girlfriend dudes instead of postong 60,000 times a day on a forum , seriously internet geeks extreme

You can add right? Simple addition? Fuck it...grab a calculator. We don't have 60,000 posts between us.

I have one thanks,you are one weird kid.BIONI-C

Edited by sailaway

Get a girlfriend dudes instead of postong 60,000 times a day on a forum , seriously internet geeks extreme

You can add right? Simple addition? Fuck it...grab a calculator. We don't have 60,000 posts between us.

Yes you have a girlfriend, your hand and the internet, nowt weird about me mate, where as you have a pic of Axl's cat, bit creepy

Yes you have a girlfriend, your hand and the internet, nowt weird about me mate, where as you have a pic of Axl's cat, bit creepy

Ha! Are you 12??

I like cats, they are delicious.

Guest Broskirose

Are we still going to get proshot videos later? I think it's still being broadcast on TV unless they don't allow that either.

WOLFMOTHER AND GNR IN THE SAME DAY? I'D FUCKING LOSE IT. :drool:

B)

@bumblefoot Lemme say it again, @Wolfmother F**K YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! With one of the most badass killa bassists out there, whole band kills.......

about 1 hour ago

483980_443932508980175_1798951060_n.jpg

Cigar time before a rock show, chilling with our very own @katbenzova at @gunsnroses in Serbia.

0133d03acebe11e1b0c912313b089111_7.jpg

Edited by AGS

B)

@bumblefoot Lemme say it again, @Wolfmother F**K YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! With one of the most badass killa bassists out there, whole band kills.......

about 1 hour ago

So positively jealous of whoever's going to this festival. I wonder who'd win: Ian Peres's hair or Ron's beard?

Ian+Peres+pVnpzHCtBRWm.jpgbumble2011.jpg

B)

about 1 hour ago

So positively jealous of whoever's going to this festival. I wonder who'd win: Ian Peres's hair or Ron's beard?

Ian+Peres+pVnpzHCtBRWm.jpgbumble2011.jpg

Beard destroys all!!! :bitchfight:

I too am jealous though.