Dear MyGnR friends, I ask you to please tell me what YOU think of THIS song

Cosmo

Cosmonaut by Wolfmother is my second favorite song of all time by any band (hence my username). However, unlike TWAT (my favorite), it seems like not many other Wolfmother fans agree with me on this one. Some said it's a really good song but it's far from Wolfmother's best, others say it's just filler. I just can't imagine how a Wolfmother fan can not like this song. So I'm asking for the opinion of my folks here in MYGnR to see what they think of it. Just give it a listen and tell me what you think, please.

WARNING: Do not stop the song before the second chorus. That's when it gets brilliant.

This is the first time I have ever heard a Wolfmother's song (as weird as it sounds), and I think the song was amazing. Liked the solo. Not my type of band but I really liked it.

Great to know, pi2loc! Solo's really amazing. And to think Andrew Stockdale does both lead guitar and vocals in WM. Dude's talented.