What if GnR got a female guitarist?

Cosmo

What if waaayy back when Slash left, Axl hired a female guitarist to replace him? Or to replace Robin when he left? How would you feel? Who would you like to see in GnR? How would the general public react? Would a hot female guitarist be less criticized and compared do Slash? There are some real good female guitarists I think would be awesome in GnR. For instance:

Laura%20pleasants620.jpg

Kylesas's Laura Pleasants

Ruyter_Suys620.jpg

Nashville Pussy's Ruyter Suys

Orianthi%20Panagar%201.jpg

Orianthi Panagar

Oh yeah.... I can see DJ Ashba jokes coming. <_<

Eh???

Weren't you the guy who was 'It Really Don't Matter'? You had a cool handle, a cool signature and you were such an awesome poster ...

I'm not cool anymore? I must be running out of cool posting ideas... :(

What if waaayy back when Slash left, Axl hired a female guitarist to replace him? Or to replace Robin when he left? How would you feel? Who would you like to see in GnR? How would the general public react? Would a hot female guitarist be less criticized and compared do Slash? There are some real good female guitarists I think would be awesome in GnR. For instance:

Laura%20pleasants620.jpg

Kylesas's Laura Pleasants

No complaints.

Does she come with a litter box?

Eh???Weren't you the guy who was 'It Really Don't Matter'? You had a cool handle, a cool signature and you were such an awesome poster ...

just die , will ya?

Dudes, especially Archer... I'm not criticizing any GnR guitarist. I have no problem with any of them at all. I'm just asking if you guys think a female guitarist would be less criticized and less compared to Slash than another male guitarist and if you guys think it'd be cool. :shrugs:

Why are you guys acting like I offended you? :huh:

Eh???Weren't you the guy who was 'It Really Don't Matter'? You had a cool handle, a cool signature and you were such an awesome poster ...

just die , will ya?

Dudes, especially Archer... I'm not criticizing any GnR guitarist. I have no problem with any of them at all. I'm just asking if you guys think a female guitarist would be less criticized and less compared to Slash than another male guitarist and if you guys think it'd be cool. :shrugs:

Why are you guys acting like I offended you? :huh:

Hey Cosmo, - no offence taken. I always liked your posts made under your earlier avatar - it just seems that with your change in avatar, you've taken a different tack all of a sudden...

As for the women, I have to concur with Arnold Layne when it comes to the three whose pictures that you've posted