Kids names getting more and more stupid

Georgy Zhukov

I have three brothers, and out of the four of us, I'm the only one with a normal name, because my father named me after himself. Then my mom decided that my dad was no longer allowed to name the kids, so she named the next three. Although I admit it does suck in some ways to have the same name as your father, I am overall grateful that my name is what it is, because the alternative would have been the godawful names my mom came up with. If I ever wind up having kids (probably not) I will give them normal names.

Have you ever met someone for the first time and they have a weird name, and you wind up asking them to repeat what it is about four times because you just can't understand what it is, or if you actually do think you heard it right, you think to yourself, "Nawww, I must have gotten it wrong, there's no way this person's name is that fucking stupid, I must have misheard." Makes for a very awkward situation for both parties. And people with those names will have a lifetime of those situations.

Guest Len B'stard

If I had a kid today, I'd name it Daniel or Rafael if it's a boy and Sabine, Nicole or Rafaela if it's a girl.

If i had a kid today i'd be fucking concerned :lol:

Celebrities are known for choosing stupid names for their kids:

Slash named his kid "Cash"

The Beckhams named their daughter "Harper Seven", one of their sons "Brooklyn" and another was named "Cruz" which means "cross" in Spanish.

Michael Jackson named his daughter "Paris Michael"

Tom Cruise named his daughter "Suri"

Matthew McConaughey named his daughter "Vida" which means "life" in Spanish

Beyoncé named her daughter "Blue"

These are just a few ones. I think that some of these parents should be kicked in the head for choosing these ridiculous names, imagine the jokes at school when the kids grow up.

And that is the problem, these people worship celebrities like royalty or gods so they honor them by naming their kids after their kids. That is how it always been. Kids have been named after monarchs, mythological characters, biblical and world leaders. Sickening really.

Len would name his son Sid and his daughter Nancy. Then watch them kill each other.

People like Chloe may think they are adorable now. Wait until they come home crying from being picked on or the kids end up cutting themselves, doing drugs and becoming parents at 16.

I gave my daughter an old fashioned and lovely name

Celebrities are known for choosing stupid names for their kids:

Slash named his kid "Cash"

The Beckhams named their daughter "Harper Seven", one of their sons "Brooklyn" and another was named "Cruz" which means "cross" in Spanish.

Michael Jackson named his daughter "Paris Michael"

Tom Cruise named his daughter "Suri"

Matthew McConaughey named his daughter "Vida" which means "life" in Spanish

Beyoncé named her daughter "Blue"

These are just a few ones. I think that some of these parents should be kicked in the head for choosing these ridiculous names, imagine the jokes at school when the kids grow up.

There is nothing wrong with the name Brooklyn...although it's weird for a boy.

The rest of those names are fairly tame. There is a kid named 95 south, because that's the highway he was born on, a girl named Vagina (pronounced Va-gin-ay), and my all time favorite worst name, Jermajesty, Jemaine Jackson's son.

Guest Len B'stard

Call them what you like, at least you can smile when they disappoint you and ultimately leave you lying in your own piss in a care home with an overly keen cleaner called Kenny.

Fuck me, someones having a good afternoon, you alright mate? :lol: