Kids names getting more and more stupid

Georgy Zhukov

I like names that are somewhat out of the norm but still somewhat known. My favourite girl names are Kirsten, Bianca, and Hailey and boys... I like Konrad. That's all I can think of right now. Names like Nicole, Sara, Kyle, Brian, John, Kevin, Billy, Samantha they're just so used now and boring I get why people are looking for other options.

Call them what you like, at least you can smile when they disappoint you and ultimately leave you lying in your own piss in a care home with an overly keen cleaner called Kenny.

Fuck me, someones having a good afternoon, you alright mate? :lol:

Yeah kids just stuck hamburger in my Blu Ray drawer :lol:

Unlucky mate :lol:

Call them what you like, at least you can smile when they disappoint you and ultimately leave you lying in your own piss in a care home with an overly keen cleaner called Kenny.

Fuck me, someones having a good afternoon, you alright mate? :lol:

Yeah kids just stuck hamburger in my Blu Ray drawer :lol:

Unlucky mate :lol:

I think animal fat might alter the whole HD look :lol:

Still it's a good reason to upgrade

Guest Len B'stard

Fuck me, someones having a good afternoon, you alright mate?

Yeah kids just stuck hamburger in my Blu Ray drawer

Awww, bless em :lol: Lifes kinda poetic like that, isn't it? What i mean by that is you strike me as the most stubborn mean bald headed bastard this side of Lenny McLean, which makes it all the more amusing that, due to having kids, you probably more often than not find yourself in these incredibly frustrating situations where, under any normal circumstances, you'd proper flip out but with the kids, you can't. I'd LOVE to see you looking after a bunch of kids, i think it'd be the most hilairious thing in the world. I bet you have to keep giving yourself time outs to go thump a tree or repeat to yourself "they'reonlykidsthey'reonlykidsthey'reonlykids" over and over again to yourself :lol:

I wish there was like a Big Brother cam in your house, i'd wet myself laughing :lol: Tell me, what was your immediate response to finding this burger in your Blu Rays, honestly now :lol:

I like names that are somewhat out of the norm but still somewhat known. My favourite girl names are Kirsten, Bianca, and Hailey and boys... I like Konrad. That's all I can think of right now. Names like Nicole, Sara, Kyle, Brian, John, Kevin, Billy, Samantha they're just so used now and boring I get why people are looking for other options.

I hate it when they take those names and they add a Y to it. Or for girls they add a lyn at the end.

a girl named Vagina (pronounced Va-gin-ay),

No there fucking isn't! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Sadly, I kid you not! My mother was a professor, and that was one of her students. I can't imagine doing attendence and seeing that name on the list. There are a ton of ridiculous names she's come across, but that's the one that stood out most!

Sadly, I kid you not! My mother was a professor, and that was one of her students. I can't imagine doing attendence and seeing that name on the list. There are a ton of ridiculous names she's come across, but that's the one that stood out most!

We thought it bad enough when we were having our attendance taken by Mr. Spanky... (I am not shitting you, that was our teacher's name.)

Guest Len B'stard

We thought it bad enough when we were having our attendance taken by Mr. Spanky... (I am not shitting you, that was our teacher's name.)

I had Mrs Willy in Nursery...and a Miss Hawney in primary school...honest :lol:

I had Mrs Willy in Nursery...and a Miss Hawney in primary school...honest :lol:

Fuck that for a game of soldiers! I mean fuck right off, you'd fucking change your name like wouldn't you surely? It's bad enough you've got a fucking silly name but somebody with a name like that who intentionally becomes a fucking TEACHER????? You just know they're getting beaten with spiked paddles in their spare time for the fun of it! I mean fucking hell, you'd have to be a right fucking masochist wouldn't you?

Edited by Dazey

Guest Len B'stard

Hawneys a normal name though innit, it just sounds like Horny when you say it. And also, she's teaching like, year 3 primary school so i suppose maybe a lot of kids that age don't know what horny means. Maybe, i dunno. And Mrs Willy, she was a nursery teacher and kids ain't malicious at that age i suppose. Could never understood why my Dad kept laughing when i said Mrs Hawneys name now i think about it :lol: