Axl voted #4 on Kerrang's greatest rock stars

username

These lists make me decapitate puppies. what the fuck is courtney love doing in there?

She deserves being on that list. Think whatever you want about her, but you can't deny she has talent.

Axl after Billy Joe Armstrong is a complete joke <_<

Literally everyone in that list deserves to be in front of Billy Joe.

These lists make me decapitate puppies. what the fuck is courtney love doing in there?

She deserves being on that list. Think whatever you want about her, but you can't deny she has talent.

This.

right before kurt died Hole were extremely popular.

They also had great succes in 1998 with "Celebrity Skin" :)

"America's Sweetheart" is an amazing solo record too.

Sure,Courtney Love has talent at being a manipulative,murdering,junkie whore and surely deserves the ""Mother of the year" award.

What did you expect? It's Kerranng :jerkoff:

Sure,Courtney Love has talent at being a manipulative,murdering,junkie whore and surely deserves the ""Mother of the year" award.

She didn't kill Kurt, he killed himself. Accept it and move on.

Well if I came to after a long ass heroin binge and found out that I was not only married to that evil Harpy,but had also assisted her in procreation I'd probably blow my brains out too. :takethat:

Well if I came to after a long ass heroin binge and found out that I was not only married to that evil Harpy,but had also assisted her in procreation I'd probably blow my brains out too. :takethat:

You obviously know nothing about their relationship, but whatever. It's not what the topic is about.

You obviously know nothing about their relationship, but whatever. It's not what the topic is about.

Don't want that nightmare-trainwreck in my head,It is still intact.

Let's get back to the glorious Kerranng article :popcorn: