Which accent is the hottest?

Guest Iron Fist SS

Guest Len B'stard

I think it's a case of accents coupled with looks, i don't think an accent can stand alone on the "making birds attractive" scale. I mean, singin' Ferry Cross the Mersey will not make up for a big fat smelly uncouth Scouse slob woman with a big dangley spam-minge and saggy tits. Man cannot live on Gerry & The Pacemakers kareoke alone.

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

Don't tell anyone, but I find some Southern English accents on girls quite attractive...

Fuckin' traitor, hand in your Jock papers at the door please! You've made Sean Connery sad :(

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

Southern American birds have fucking mint accents!

Innit? Those wonderful Southern Belle accents, like whats her face in Streetcar Named Desire, Janet Leigh.

Southern American birds have fucking mint accents!

Innit? Those wonderful Southern Belle accents, like whats her face in Streetcar Named Desire, Janet Leigh.

I reckon that blonde piece off CSI is fucking cracking! :drool:

Guest Len B'stard

I reckon American accents sound great on the telly but all around me they'd probably start getting on my tits. They have a sort of a whine to em. They sound REALLY cool but, i think thats the problem, to me they belong on the telly and in films but it just don't feel normal when you're around one, i keep finding myself leading them into saying something that sounds cool and working it into a conversation subtley, i.e.:

If you was a San Francisco cop and i was a punk and we'd just had a shoot out and you'd forgotten whether you'd fired 6 shots or only 5 and wanted to find out which by playing a deadly game of chance with me involving a 44 Magnum, what would you say to me to convey your feelings at that moment? *gets popcorn and waits intently* :D

Don't tell anyone, but I find some Southern English accents on girls quite attractive...

Fuckin' traitor, hand in your Jock papers at the door please! You've made Sean Connery sad :(

Nonsense, Sir Sean would have been right in there ;)...

Also, here's something for all the lads who named Scottish accents:

I've always wondered what U.K. girls think of American accents? We have many different accents. Like Carolinas sound a lot different from Virginia. I think Virginia is more posh southern. Florida is interesting because in the north you have southerners and in the Miami and West Palm Beach parts you have New Englanders and Jews and a ton of Cubans. Then you know you are no longer in the south.

Guest Len B'stard
A certain Sweede needs to know when to quit.

Considering their policy of neutrality during WW2, it appears they have trouble knowing when to start too :D

A certain Sweede needs to know when to quit.

Considering their policy of neutrality during WW2, it appears they have trouble knowing when to start too :D

You could say that about the Yanks back then too! ;)