Which Accent is the Worst?

Dazey

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I'm not particularly fond of African accents. Especially not the ones with clicking sounds.

Not fond of the ones on racist, generalising Swedish douchebags.......

:lol:

It's not racist not liking a certain accent.

"African" isnt an accent. Its thousands of them.

If you read my post again, I think you'll find that I said accents. Plural.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiwi accents. Theres 5 vowels not 2. Use them all please.

South African accents are pretty grating on the old lugs.

That's Seth Efrican to you keffer!

Where a meth addict is nothing more than an enormous nerd.

Lol only just got that hahaha. Really its meth addect. Better than kiwis where its mith idduct.

Guest Gunns

Kiwi accents. Theres 5 vowels not 2. Use them all please.

South African accents are pretty grating on the old lugs.

That's Seth Efrican to you keffer!

Where a meth addict is nothing more than an enormous nerd.

Lol only just got that hahaha. Really its meth addect. Better than kiwis where its mith idduct.

New Zealand and South African accents are the worst!

both are equally bad

Guest Len B'stard

Isn't it weird how nobody (apart from Satanisk) has mentioned an accent thats specific to black or asian people. And they have some of the most distinct accents going. Y'fuckin' bunch of kow-towers :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

See, thats better, express yourself lad, see this is why you wanna top yourself, you keep shit in too much man :lol: Len Therapy, thats what you need, unleash your inner reactionary bigot, it's a health cure, Hello Magazine have given me a double page spread!

Isn't it weird how nobody (apart from Satanisk) has mentioned an accent thats specific to black or asian people. And they have some of the most distinct accents going. Y'fuckin' bunch of kow-towers :lol:

Pakis! Fuckin' lot of all have 'orrible accents! ;)

Guest Len B'stard

I unleash my inner bigot every day. Doesn't work.

You ain't seriously suicidal, are ya? Allow all that fuckin' bollocks man, why would you wanna go do something like that? The problem with you youngins is you fuckin' want too much out of life. Everything has to have a meaning, why this, why that, fuck that, whats wrong with just doing your days graft and looking forward to getting slaughtered at the end of the day? :lol: You're gonna fuckin' die sooner or later anyway, so whats the fuckin' rush man? It's in the post for us all so you might as well hang about here and take the piss for as long as you can. This is what i've never understood about the suicide mentality it's like "nothing means anything so nothings worth it so why bother?" to me thats looking at it the wrong way, if nothing means anything then to me thats like a lisence to take the piss forever :D

Think of all you've got ahead of ya if you want it, think of all the bottles you're gonna empty, birds you're gonna shag, people you're gonna wind up, tasty as fuck meals you're gonna eat. I love life, i think it's fuckin' amazing, all told. To me, life is a fuckin' freebie between eternal nothingness, might as well have a go, it's only go you're gonna get and when you're fuckin' brown bread it ain't gonna make no difference so fuck it.

People don't appreciate shit no more, i'm fuckin' overjoyed by everything, i'm weird like that, the smallest little things, like a well rolled spliff or something it's like...y'know, look at that, look at that fucker, perfect cone, craftsmanship :lol: Or watching a good boxer do his thing or watch Messi rip up a fuckin' defence and score a goal or that feeling when you're completely rat arsed fuckin' pissed doing kareoke thinking you're onstage in Vegas when really you're in a small pub in Aberystwth making a fool of yourself.

Meaning in life, who wants that, sounds complicated, sounds like responsibility, the greatest gift God ever gave us was not existing ;)

Edited by sugaraylen

Dundee.

The only place in Scotland where they don't have roundabouts, they have......... circles.

Example of asking someone from Dundee directions.

"Ehh it taks aboot 5 minutes like. Go up the Kingsway and go through twa circles then turn up tae the richt ontae the Cleppy. Turn left and it's aboot twa mins doon the road and tae the left ken?"

I unleash my inner bigot every day. Doesn't work.

You ain't seriously suicidal, are ya? Allow all that fuckin' bollocks man, why would you wanna go do something like that? The problem with you youngins is you fuckin' want too much out of life. Everything has to have a meaning, why this, why that, fuck that, whats wrong with just doing your days graft and looking forward to getting slaughtered at the end of the day? :lol: You're gonna fuckin' die sooner or later anyway, so whats the fuckin' rush man? It's in the post for us all so you might as well hang about here and take the piss for as long as you can. This is what i've never understood about the suicide mentality it's like "nothing means anything so nothings worth it so why bother?" to me thats looking at it the wrong way, if nothing means anything then to me thats like a lisence to take the piss forever :D

Think of all you've got ahead of ya if you want it, think of all the bottles you're gonna empty, birds you're gonna shag, people you're gonna wind up, tasty as fuck meals you're gonna eat. I love life, i think it's fuckin' amazing, all told. To me, life is a fuckin' freebie between eternal nothingness, might as well have a go, it's only go you're gonna get and when you're fuckin' brown bread it ain't gonna make no difference so fuck it.

People don't appreciate shit no more, i'm fuckin' overjoyed by everything, i'm weird like that, the smallest little things, like a well rolled spliff or something it's like...y'know, look at that, look at that fucker, perfect cone, craftsmanship :lol: Or watching a good boxer do his thing or watch Messi rip up a fuckin' defence and score a goal or that feeling when you're completely rat arsed fuckin' pissed doing kareoke thinking you're onstage in Vegas when really you're in a small pub in Aberystwth making a fool of yourself.

Meaning in life, who wants that, sounds complicated, sounds like responsibility, the greatest gift God ever gave us was not existing ;)

I don't know what it was. I'm like all that shit but I just felt like a right debbie downer morso than usual to the point where I wanted to eat an electrical appliance

I don't know what it was. I'm like all that shit but I just felt like a right debbie downer morso than usual to the point where I wanted to eat an electrical appliance

It was a vibrator wasn't it? :lol: