Guns N' Roses - Spaladium Arena July 17, 2012

Silent Jay

maybe a great fucking setlist.. must be boring as hell to play in that band.

hey guys lets work out 45 songs and play the same 20 every night yay! :s

loved canadian set list tough. nice boys.. catcher, if the world, twat,, scraped.. etc... at least they are playing estranged and civil war.. still no perfect crime or oh my god

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm dead tired, just got home from Split but it was worth every penny.

- band on fire; funny, playful and talkative Axl, great setlist (heard Shackler, Used to Love Her, Estranged and Civil War for the first time)

- almost 3 hr long show

-highlights(for me): UTLH, Patience, Rosie, Estranged

Yeah, life's good :)

On a side note: I liked the solo spots from 2010 better. I wasn't impressed by Tommy's My motivation last night, even though I like the song

There were two plastic beer cups thrown on the stage during Jungle right in front of Axl but he was rather cool about it, actually didn't react at all.

Spaladium Arena sold Golden circle tickets but there was no Golden circle. People who bought those weren't in any way separated from the rest of the crowd who bought floor tickets. Upper seating area was empty, local newspaper says there were 5-6,000 people.

Great setlist - hope it was great for those who went!

What the fuck? It's the same setlist of the last 60 shows.

They haven't released anything new the last 60 shows? It's the same show 60 times..

I think the thing you got to remember here is they are playing different places/countries every time (with some exceptions).

It's meant for a different audience every time.

It's like going to the theater watching the same play many times... Oh my god, they are saying the same lines every time!!!

What a horrible comparison. It isn't like a play at all. Not even in the same ball park.

GnR has a catalog of approximately 85 songs. Each convert they play about 25 of them. That leaves about 60 other songs they could rotate each show.

So unless your "play" has optional lines for each play......three optional lines for every line they speak....then your example is ludicrous.

Great setlist - hope it was great for those who went!

What the fuck? It's the same setlist of the last 60 shows.

They haven't released anything new the last 60 shows? It's the same show 60 times..

I think the thing you got to remember here is they are playing different places/countries every time (with some exceptions).

It's meant for a different audience every time.

It's like going to the theater watching the same play many times... Oh my god, they are saying the same lines every time!!!

What a horrible comparison. It isn't like a play at all. Not even in the same ball park.

GnR has a catalog of approximately 85 songs. Each convert they play about 25 of them. That leaves about 60 other songs they could rotate each show.

So unless your "play" has optional lines for each play......three optional lines for every line they speak....then your example is ludicrous.

The example is stupid but you gotta consider they have changed the setlist a bit and could change it a lot more but not as much as we hardcore fans would like them to. They play the greatest hits, it's what 90% want to hear. Would I like a change? HELL YES... but we're the minority.

I made a comparison to try explain my point. I know a rock concert isn't the same as a play in a theater?

You still get the point of it?

For a fan who attends his first show this tour, this setlist is something new and different since the last time they visited the same town/country (which is most likely last time he attended a GN'R concert).

I doubt they plan it for fans who attends more than 1 show each tour.

Edited by Jeez

Some really annoying, greedy people around this forum. Not only are they bashing a pretty big setlist that lasts for 3 hours which is class in itself, but it's seen some changes over the last few months too with the likes of Estranged, Civil War, 14 Years, You're Crazy, Dead Flowers, Used To Love Her, Riff Raff, the odd There Was A Time. I'm probably forgetting something else too.

Some really annoying, greedy people around this forum. Not only are they bashing a pretty big setlist that lasts for 3 hours which is class in itself, but it's seen some changes over the last few months too with the likes of Estranged, Civil War, 14 Years, You're Crazy, Dead Flowers, Used To Love Her, Riff Raff, the odd There Was A Time. I'm probably forgetting something else too.

Indeed. Even the solos are new; Motivation, Glad to be here and that Ashba thing.

It's always gonna be a great set and stunning performance but for a while now fans of the current and 2000 era GNR are pretty rabid for progression and incorporating newer stuff, CD has had several outings as have a couple AFD tracks, in with some new material next tour or it really is pointless grabbing such talented and dedicated members.

Indeed. Even the solos are new; Motivation, Glad to be here and that Ashba thing.

Agree w/both of you.Notice it isn't the people attending the gigs that are complaining. :thumbsup:

Agree w/both of you.Notice it isn't the people attending the gigs that are complaining. :thumbsup:

4tus too! rock4

btw

Civil War

Patience

4tus too! rock4

btw

Civil War

Patience

way 2 go Ags !! Im sure people are appreciative of your taki.g the time to post these links,I appreciate you :thumbsup:

I got pretty bored after seeing the same show like five times this past year.

4tus too! rock4

btw

Civil War

Patience

way 2 go Ags !! Im sure people are appreciative of your taki.g the time to post these links,I appreciate you :thumbsup:

Thx man, i allways try to find the best audio first, then video, and allways download the best videos online, i got like 250GB of videos xD

I have fun with your posts and most of the times (if not allways) agree with your opinons :thumbsup:

now, stop with the sweetness :bitchfight:

SCOM

Good video, crappy audio

Good video + Ok Audio

And some more vids here, kinda far from stage, but they have good audio :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadlocksHR?feature=watch

have a great night man ^^ (yeah, its very late in argentina and i wish i could speak better english)

I got pretty bored after seeing the same show like five times this past year.

I didn't,enjoyed every second of every show and was damn glad to be there.

confettiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii rock4

audio sucks, but its cool to get an idea of the crowd B)

plus

http://www.croatiantimes.com/news/Panorama/2012-07-18/28406/_Guns_N'_Roses_dont_let_down_Split_fans

?

Nice Ags, and hell you speak better english than I do espanol'/argetinian.

I do know a few select words,but they aren't meant to be used in polite company!! :popcorn: