What cheers you up when you're feeling down?

arnold layne

My work. Actually, it doesn't always cheer me up and sometimes it's really stressful.

But I don't have time to be depressed when I'm working like crazy. It helps to distract my mind and makes me feel useful.

And, I don't know why, but listening to bitter or sad music always helps me to feel better :crazy:

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

To be honest, I usually make myself to go down deeper into the whole negative stuff. For example, last time I was really down, I was chatting with a friend, being totally negative about everything imaginable. At the same time I had Nirvana's Negative Creep playing on repeat in the background. :lol:

My dogs. Even if I've had a really shitty day I can always rely on my dogs to cheer me up. Even for something stupid like a bad day at work, it's comforting just knowing that I can go home to see my dogs.

Of course, there's always good music or spending time with friends and family. Sometimes I do just need time alone though.