Metallica, Guns, Machine Head

auad

Axl looks way cooler.

Axl and Hetfield both look really dumb.

I disagree. I think Axl looks really cool. Always thought he looked cool with the hats (with the bandana underneath), sunglasses and awesome leather jackets. And the pic on there is a good one imo.

I think it's just a bad picture of James Hetfield, whereas Axl does look pretty gross these days. I don't see how anyone can really argue with the fact that Axl's weight, chins, and hair all look terrible. But at the end of the day, both him and James look like washed up redneck truck drivers. :rofl-lol:

Hetfield has never looked better than Axl

Never has but he surely aged better, IMO. Dude looks better now than in the 80's and early 90's. But it's not that hard when you were an ugly fuck :lol:

Yeah, Hetfield always have been kinda ugly and now he's old and ugly. Axl may not have the looks he did 20 years ago but let's face it, if Axl shaved his mustache he'd look better and younger. There's nothing Hetfield can do, you can't shave off ugly.

James Hetfield looks like the coward Lion from Wizard Of Oz

dorothy-meets-the-cowardly-lion-in-the-wizard-of-oz-1939-5.jpg

:rofl-lol:

He really does look like the lion

Or Papa Smurf

Hetfield has never looked better than Axl

Never has but he surely aged better, IMO. Dude looks better now than in the 80's and early 90's. But it's not that hard when you were an ugly fuck :lol:

Yeah, Hetfield always have been kinda ugly and now he's old and ugly. Axl may not have the looks he did 20 years ago but let's face it, if Axl shaved his mustache he'd look better and younger. There's nothing Hetfield can do, you can't shave off ugly.

He could't burn it off either :rolleyes:

I think it's just a bad picture of James Hetfield, whereas Axl does look pretty gross these days. I don't see how anyone can really argue with the fact that Axl's weight, chins, and hair all look terrible. But at the end of the day, both him and James look like washed up redneck truck drivers. :rofl-lol:

Rock star groupies are a funny bunch.

Kate Upton and Jessica Alba are desirable to men because they are hot.....even if they weren't celebrities.

But if Axl and James weren't rock stars, women wouldn't be chirping about how hot they were.

Rock star groupies are a funny bunch.

Kate Upton and Jessica Alba are desirable to men because they are hot.....even if they weren't celebrities.

But if Axl and James weren't rock stars, women wouldn't be chirping about how hot they were.

Well, first of all, young Axl and '06 Axl would be considered attractive by women with or without the rockstar status.

Second of all, I don't think women like rockstars just because they're rockstars. I think they feel like they connect with people like Axl and James on an emotional level through their music, and consequentially they love the men in spite of their looks.

You're not gonna find a non-Metallica fan who would wanna sleep with James just because he's a rockstar because most women find him hideous. :lol: On the other hand, a hardcore Metallica fan would feel like she's connected with James on a deep level, and so her crush on him transcends his looks.

And before you say it, no, I wouldn't have sex with either of them. But I do understand where women are coming from with that.