Do you think Axl listens to Bumblefoot/Sixx:AM/Stinson's solo stuff??

Towelie

Back in 2001-2002 it was clearly evident why Axl bought in the likes of Finck and BH, he was a big fan of the industrial / electro movement, he dug NIN and wanted to add that flavour to GNR.

My question is, do you reckon Axl listens to Bumblefoots solo albums or Sixx:AM/Beautiful Creatures with that same longing to "add their sound" to GNR?? I'm personally a big fan of Ron's solo albums and I'm sure Axl must've been familiar with his work to recruit him for GNR. I wonder what it was about DJ that made Axl think "he's the man for the job." Sixx:AM seems a little tame for Axl's tastes, perhaps he dug the last Motley Crue record???

I'm personally a big fan of Ron's solo albums and I'm sure Axl must've been familiar with his work to recruit him for GNR.

Wishful thinking (I too am a big fan of Ron's solo stuff), but he was recommended to Guns by Joe Satriani so it's possible that Axl had either never heard of him or wasn't initially familiar with his stuff.

Of course! He was upset that he wasn't part of the studio version of the pink panther.

yeah, fuck bumble the dictator, i wanted to hear Axl singing "borom borom borom boro borooo" :fuckyou: