Paging Dexter aka Mr. W. Axl Rose

Tabitha27

Welcome to the Jungle

we have respect for you

Hey Axl - don't you think it's time you paid this forum another visit

And answer the questions we have for you?

Okay, this tour ends on Sunday and to keep the momentum going, I was thinking this would be a great time for Axl to pay this forum another visit chat with us. Don't you?

Last time he did this, the forum had a problem with bandwidth. I remember being on page 7 and then when I went to post, it would refresh to page 12 or so.

so I was thinking now that the chat room on here is active, how cool would it be if UK Subs and highvoltage did a contest on here and picked a selected few to go into the chat room and chat online with Axl?

I need some help in ironing out the details so I am asking you all for your input.

For example, these are some things to think about:

1.) How to select the 25 or so people - I was thinking doing a forum scavenger hunt to where we we were given a list of quesitions put together by UK Subs and highvoltage and whoever completed it first got an"entry number"

2.) UK Subs and highvoltage could randomly pm people with "entry numbers"

3.) For those who received an "entry number" they would then have to do one more task to be selected.

4.) The ones selected would be limited to 5 questions to ask Axl (see below)

Like I said, I need some creative ideas here and of couse, Axl would have to agree to all of this. The only thing i ask is that we are not censored in asking questions to Axl but that if this moves forward , the ones that did get the opportunity to chat with Axl, be respectful and don't ask quesions like, "why do you hate Slash so much?" or "who are you dating?". I mean, keep the questions music driven. I see nothing wrong with the selected few to ask when the next album can come out. If questions are asked respectfully, I don't see why Axl woulldn't answer them.

What do you all think?

If you don't like this idea then don't repsond. Click out of the thread and go post in another topic.

For those who can offer creative ideas, post away.

Edited by Tabitha27

Axl Rose probably talks to 25 fans after a show who are asking him questions, if he comes here, no one should feel left out. This is what annoyed alot of people on here when it came to "20 models at the front of the stage at the shows" - The real fans felt left out. I'd feel left out of knowing I WASN'T ALLOWED into a chat with Axl Rose knowing he was on the forum.

I also doubt Axl would want to come back because there are alot of cupcakes and anti-fans fans on here, especially since banned members are allowed back. Read back the Axl chats from 08 and you see people are slating him, selfish individuals who are ruining it for the rest of us.

I'd like to see Axl back here and I think it could be possibly if the Admins were to ask about it in August after the tour.

Axl Rose probably talks to 25 fans after a show who are asking him questions, if he comes here, no one should feel left out. This is what annoyed alot of people on here when it came to "20 models at the front of the stage at the shows" - The real fans felt left out. I'd feel left out of knowing I WASN'T ALLOWED into a chat with Axl Rose knowing he was on the forum.

I also doubt Axl would want to come back because there are alot of cupcakes and anti-fans fans on here, especially since banned members are allowed back. Read back the Axl chats from 08 and you see people are slating him, selfish individuals who are ruining it for the rest of us.

I'd like to see Axl back here and I think it could be possibly if the Admins were to ask about it in August after the tour.

Thanks for you feedback.

Like, I said, to make this work, it would have to be fair for everyone.

However, I wouldn't care if I was not selected to be one of the few to participate.

As long as we had access to what took place afterwards and the questions asked were logical, thought out ones and gave us answers I would be fine with that.

I took place in the 08 thing and my main gripe was the bandwidth on here. When Axl logged in, it came close to crashing.

That is why I thought of doing a contest or something to help ease bandwidth issues by choosing 25 people or so to participate.

But maybe UK subs and highvoltage have enough bandwidth now?

Edited by Tabitha27

Thanks for you feedback.

Like, I said, to make this work, it would have to be fair for everyone.

However, I wouldn't care if I was not selected to be one of the few to participate.

As long as we had access to what took place afterwards and the questions asked were logical, thought out ones and gave us answers I would be fine with that.

I took place in the 08 thing and my main gripe was the bandwidth on here. When Axl logged in, it came close to crashing.

That is why I thought of doing a contest or something to help ease bandwidth issues by choosing 25 people or so to participate.

But maybe UK subs and highvoltage have enough bandwidth now?

Not enough Drama here for your amusement Tabitha? <_<

I was reading your sig but I am confused

Im reading your sig too and I'm also confused. Are you like that guy in Memento who has to tattoo everything about his friends and enemies on his body so he doesn't forget it?

I was reading your sig but I am confused

Im reading your sig too and I'm also confused. Are you like that guy in Memento who has to tattoo everything about his friends and enemies on his body so he doesn't forget it?

Reminds me of Big Rocket King's looney list.

This calls for a nut swinging contest.

Definately Flayer :lol:

How r ya?

flayer is a racist dont listen to him

Dude, 'chinaman' is not the preferred nomenclature.

Indeed,it offends every little sticky red person hanging on the star or from the big red hand.

flayer is a racist dont listen to him

Dude, 'chinaman' is not the preferred nomenclature.

stfu donnie, you're out of your element.

Ve vill cut off your Chonsson, mistherr Pitfuhrer. Ve believe in NASSING.

I would think if Axl ever does visit another forum (chat or boards) he would do it on the official GNR website. Just imagine how many new paid memberships they would have if people believed there was a chance he could pop in there at any time.

LOL Don't give them (GNR) any ideas!SHHHHHHHH! I still wouldn't pay.As much as I would love to have the opportunity to talk with Axl,I would prefer to do it face to face.

Edited by SweetRose