A few questions

Mysteron

Did you help with Jeff Leed's notorious article on Chinese Democracy for the New York Times a few year ago? Also, has Sorelle Saidman ever asked for input into her attempt to write a book on Guns N' Roses?

The early demos for CD have been heard by alot of people linked to GN'R, soo, did you ever hear anything before the listening public that was on CD before the listening public and before the leaks. Also, could you offer insight into other early tracks, especially Ides of March which is based on a loop written by Dizzy?

Lastly, if Axl asked you to write an official autobiography, would you do it?

Did you help with Jeff Leed's notorious article on Chinese Democracy for the New York Times a few year ago? Also, has Sorelle Saidman ever asked for input into her attempt to write a book on Guns N' Roses?

The early demos for CD have been heard by alot of people linked to GN'R, soo, did you ever hear anything before the listening public that was on CD before the listening public and before the leaks. Also, could you offer insight into other early tracks, especially Ides of March which is based on a loop written by Dizzy?

Lastly, if Axl asked you to write an official autobiography, would you do it?

I didn't talk to those people. I did hear some tracks in the studio back in 2000 but they were the songs on the record. Del James wrote the official autobiography, for the band in 1994 but it was never put out. If anyone was going to write something for Axl it would be Del. My book was going to be just a scrap book with some cool info about the gigs but, it grew into something a little bigger as it was being made.