Interesting - Michael Jackson leaves NOTHING to his siblings

Apollo

Story is below.

Interesting that apparently Michael didn't include any of his brothers and sisters in his will!

Of course, they are contesting it.

And I guess there is a bit of a feud going now between Janet/Jermaine and company vs MJ's grandma and his child Paris.

You'd think that Michael would have left them a little bit of money, a couple million each at least! But maybe they all didn't get along? I don't know the history that much.

There are also some interesting quotes from Paris in here, who actually seems like a fire-ball and a lot cooler than you'd imagine considering the crazy life she grew up in.

Story:

The alliances have settled around Michael's will, which did not include any of his brothers and sisters. Now five of Michael's siblings — Janet, Randy, Jermaine, Tito, and Rebbie — are contesting the will. They all signed a furious letter to the executors of of the estate, which happened to assert that the ill will over the situation had caused Katherine to have her alleged mini-stroke.

Addressing longtime Michael cohorts John Branca and John McClain, the Jackson brothers and sisters called the will "fake, flawed and fraudulent" and further wrote: ""This has to stop now: No more! Your heartless pursuit of wealth, fame and power is at the expense of our family, whose deepest desire is to give the world a gift of hope, love and unity through our music."

The lengthy letter from Janet, Randy, Jermaine, Tito, and Rebbie also "insist(s) that you resign effective immediately," saying the executors have failed at their duties — "but what you have not failed at is taking advantage of a grieving mother, father and a grieving family." It cites "inconsistencies" that include Michael's location the day he is supposed to have signed the will, citing supposed evidence that he was not in Los Angeles on July 7, 2002, the date of his signature. "Our brother told us, in no uncertain terms and without hesitation in the months prior to his death, that he despised both of you and that he did not want either of you to have anything to do with his life or estate for that matter." After bringing up Katherine's mini-stroke, her children content that "for some strange reason" her advisors "are telling her to disregard what she knows as fact" and "let them negotiate 'deals' with Branca and McClain on her behalf... She has been deceived" and "is being hit from all sides."

Randy Jackson took to his Twitter account in recent days to authenticate the letter as real — and Janet retweeted Randy's avowals, making it clear that at least there's no disunity between the brothers and sister right now.

So how does Paris, barely a teenager, fit into all this?

She's already been in disagreement with family members over her acting plans, according to reports. Us Weekly magazine quoted a confidential source as saying Janet was "furious" over Paris's plans to act, believing her brother would have disapproved of any such move into the limelight at such an early age.

Paris recently told Ellen DeGeneres in a televised interview, "I love acting… When I was really little, my Dad was in the movie Moonwalker, and I knew he could sing really well, but I didn't know he could act. I saw that and I said, 'Wow, I want to be just like him.'" In December, it was announced that Paris had signed on for a role in the upcoming film Lundon's Bridge And The Three Keys.

But earlier this year Janet made her feelings public and clear. "We've spoken about the fact that you're only a child once," Janet said in Prevention magazine. "I think there's a time for everything, and now is not the time [to enter the entertainment world]. I told her I thought she should enjoy being a kid, possibly go to college — or not — but wait till she turns 18. She's a very tough, smart girl. But it's a cutthroat industry. I wouldn't want my child to do it."

At 14, though, Paris is clearly wanting to be the mistress of her own destiny. Among her tweets in the last 48 hours:

"fighting fire with fire only gets you burned… well i say maybe we need a little spark in our lives #ComeAtMeBro"

...and...

"keep calm and carry on? no thanks i'd rather raise hell and change the world!"

...and...

"if we are fearful , we are easy to control.. knowledge is power .. don't show them any fear."

It's not MJ's Grandma, it's his mother. And you can tell Paris is not a boy based on the words in the article. At the rate of his increasing insolvency I really though he would have left them nothing. It's a bit shocking that his estate was actually solvent in the end. He was such a mess with the way he organize things that this really shouldn't be a surprise, and there's no reason to blame the executors of the estate.

What I got out of the letter wasn't about money as much as the people handling the estate doing things that only benefit themselves, and a way for AEG to avoid a huge lawsuit. I'm sure some of it ties to that "Michael" CD, because there's questions of whether or not Michael even sang on half of it.

http://www.celebuzz.com/photos/jackson-family-letter-calling-for-executors-of-michael-jacksons-estate-to-resign-immediately/jackson-letter-1/

Why should he leave anything to his siblings? It's his money and he left it to his children.

I have two step-sisters I'm not close to at all....they grew up with their mom, my step-dads ex-wife.....they spent an occasional week with us every couple years. But if I won the power ball lotto for a couple hundred million, I would still hook them up.

It was tl;dr, and I don't really know the Jackson family story, but is there debate as to the gender of Paris? Why did deepfreeze say

And you can tell Paris is not a boy based on the words in the article.
?

Interesting - Michael Jackson leaves NOTHING to his siblings Not sure if boy or girl, but Paris seems pretty cool

Right in front of you.

Groghan, overall you probably spend more than a week with me every couple years. I think you ought to hook me up with some Powerball winnings, too. Buddy. Pal. Friend. You remember that one time in that one thread where I defended you once? Remember? Yeah, you remember.

It was tl;dr, and I don't really know the Jackson family story, but is there debate as to the gender of Paris? Why did deepfreeze say

?

Interesting - Michael Jackson leaves NOTHING to his siblings Not sure if boy or girl, but Paris seems pretty cool

Right in front of you.

oh, lol. Well, I'm a dumbass.

Groghan, overall you probably spend more than a week with me every couple years. I think you ought to hook me up with some Powerball winnings, too. Buddy. Pal. Friend. You remember that one time in that one thread where I defended you once? Remember? Yeah, you remember.

?

Right in front of you.

oh, lol. Well, I'm a dumbass.

I will hire Axl and his piano and invite all the people I like on mygnr to come enjoy the show.

Guest Len B'stard

Let's get back to the most important topic at hand which is the countdown to Paris' 16th birthday! Ahhhh, it's like Ashley and Mark Kate all over again! :popcorn:

Yooooooou DUH-TEE old man :lol:

Why should he leave anything to his siblings? It's his money and he left it to his children.

Bingo!

His siblings have done nothing but been a burden on MJ all his life.

Who do you think paid their ex wifes alimony, their child support, their childrens educations, their houses, their cars, he paid for everything. Why do you think he has as much debt as he did?

He died three years ago and they're just getting around to his will now?

They are complaining now because they're in desperate need of money, so now they're saying the will is fake to try to get the estate to give them money. This family is beyond disgusting. They don't care about MJ and they never have. He was just their ticket to a luxurious life style. And they wonder why he would never return their phone calls? :rolleyes:

They have no shame trying to even mooch of off him in his death. MJ left his money for his mother and children, the people in his family he knew loved him for him.

Janet is the one who disappoints me the most. MJ did everything for her (gave her dance moves, lyrics etc) and she actually signed this pathetic letter to get her siblings more of MJ's money so she doesn't have to pay up herself. She even demanded getting the money back she spend on some of the stuff for his funeral. She must really love her brother :fuckyou:

Paris is MJ's 14 year old daughter and obviously she's quite aware of what is going on. I'm glad to see she's standing up to those losers the way she is. I hope they never get their filthy hands on any of Paris' and her brothers money. Maybe it's time they thought about getting a job instead of mooching of their little brother.

Guest Len B'stard

Bingo!

Who do you think paid their ex wifes alimony, their child support, their childrens educations, their houses, their cars, he paid for everything. Why do you think he has as much debt as he did?

They are complaining now because they're in desperate need of money, so now they're saying the will is fake to try to get the estate to give them money. This family is beyond disgusting. They don't care about MJ and they never have. He was just their ticket to a luxurious life style. And they wonder why he would never return their phone calls? They have no shame trying to even mooch of off him in his death. MJ left his money for his mother and children, the people in his family he knew loved him for him.

Janet is the one who disappoints me the most. MJ did everything for her (gave her dance moves, lyrics etc) and she actually signed this pathetic letter to get her siblings more of MJ's money so she doesn't have to pay up herself. She even demanded getting the money back she spend on some of the stuff for his funeral. She must really love her brother

Paris is MJ's 14 year old daughter and obviously she's quite aware of what is going on. I'm glad to see she's standing up to those losers the way she is. I hope they never get their filthy hands on any of Paris' and her brothers money. Maybe it's time they thought about getting a job instead of mooching of their little brother.

Well it's a good thing they got you to sort their lives out for them, eh? :lol:

Bingo!

They are complaining now because they're in desperate need of money, so now they're saying the will is fake to try to get the estate to give them money. This family is beyond disgusting. They don't care about MJ and they never have. He was just their ticket to a luxurious life style. And they wonder why he would never return their phone calls? They have no shame trying to even mooch of off him in his death. MJ left his money for his mother and children, the people in his family he knew loved him for him.

Janet is the one who disappoints me the most. MJ did everything for her (gave her dance moves, lyrics etc) and she actually signed this pathetic letter to get her siblings more of MJ's money so she doesn't have to pay up herself. She even demanded getting the money back she spend on some of the stuff for his funeral. She must really love her brother

Well it's a good thing they got you to sort their lives out for them, eh? :lol:

I just told it how it is :shrugs: Go to the Attitude section and you'll see I was actually rather nice in this post :lol:

Bingo!

They are complaining now because they're in desperate need of money, so now they're saying the will is fake to try to get the estate to give them money. This family is beyond disgusting. They don't care about MJ and they never have. He was just their ticket to a luxurious life style. And they wonder why he would never return their phone calls? :rolleyes:

They have no shame trying to even mooch of off him in his death. MJ left his money for his mother and children, the people in his family he knew loved him for him.

Janet is the one who disappoints me the most. MJ did everything for her (gave her dance moves, lyrics etc) and she actually signed this pathetic letter to get her siblings more of MJ's money so she doesn't have to pay up herself. She even demanded getting the money back she spend on some of the stuff for his funeral. She must really love her brother :fuckyou:

It seems like the estate is trying to avoid the family and AEG going to court, and the family's pissed that they're taking sides against what the family wants to do. The wrongful death lawsuit could be a huge payday for the family.

Katherine Jackson 'Blindsided' By Her Children's Letter To Michael Jackson's Executors

Katherine Jackson was blindsided by news a letter had been written by several of her children to the executors of Michael Jackson's estate, demanding their resignation, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

As we previously reported, several media outlets obtained a letter allegedly from Janet, Rebie, Tito, Randy, and Jermaine Jackson demanding that the Jackson Estate executors John Branca and John McClain resign immediately because they (the Jackson siblings) believe that the late singer's will was a fake. This comes after three failed legal challenges in the matter already. The letter also alleged that Katherine Jackson was in bad health and had recently suffered a mini-stroke. Katherine's lawyer told CNN she is in good health and did not suffer a mini-stroke.

Katherine "had absolutely NO idea that her children had written to the executors of Michael's estate. Katherine was extremely upset because this isn't something that she would ever authorize or support, period. Katherine has no issues with the executors, and she is satisfied with the work that John Branca and John McClain are doing. Katherine is extremely upset with her children for writing the letter, and is extremely disappointed that the letter was made public," a source close to the matriarch of the Jackson family tells us.

On Wednesday, Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris, put her aunts and uncles on notice and said on Twitter that she will, "defend my beloved family member with all I have, even if it means from other family members. I am going to clarify right now that what has been said about my grandmother is a rumor and nothing has happened, she is completely fine. I will defend my beloved family member with all I have, even if it means from other family members."

According to our sources, the letter was written because "the wrongful death lawsuit that Katherine Jackson was pressured into filing against AEG for the wrongful death of Michael is turning into a disaster. Katherine has been deposed, and it was a grueling process, and it's very taxing on her. The Jackson siblings wrote this letter, even though there have been three failed challenges of the will, and the statute of limitations to contest the will has expired to try and get money from Michael's estate. Make no mistake, this is all about money. There is a very good reason why Michael intentionally left his siblings and his father out of the will. Michael's will was very clear, and the beneficiaries are his three children and Katherine. Period. End of story. The Jackson siblings have no legal recourse as far as the will is considered and the person responsible for Michael's death is behind bars, Dr. Conrad Murray," the insider revealed.

At the time of Michael Jackson's death he was over $500 million dollars in debt. Recent court documents filed by the executors state that the estate has a gross earnings of $475 million dollars, and the outstanding debt will soon be whittled down to nothing in the very near future. "Michael Jackson's legacy and the financial legacy has been single-handedly resurrected by John Branca and John McClain, and the lucrative deals they have made for the estate. Many people said that Michael was naive when it came to business, yes, he spent money he didn't have, but the smartest thing he ever did, besides buying the Beatle's record catalogue, was to appoint John Branca and John McClain as the executors. Michael trusted those two men and respected them as human beings. He knew they would always do the right thing, and they have. They have carried out his wishes to the letter,' the source said.

Katherine has requested "increases in her monthly allowance for expenses, and the Estate has never opposed that, and it has always been granted. The only thing Katherine's children are doing now is causing her more stress than she needs. Katherine has an excellent lawyer who looks out for her best interests," the insider stated.

Whenever the executors are about to sign a new contract on behalf of the estate, "the lawyers submit it to the judge for his review. Almost all of the deals are approved by the judge, even though the Estate often isn't required to get approval. There has been absolute transparency in all of the business deals that the executors have made, as well as the debts that have been paid off," the source said.

http://www.radaronli...ksons-executors

Bingo!

Did the family somehow "force" michael to pay for "their ex wifes alimony, their child support, their childrens educations, their houses, their cars, he paid for everything" or did he choose to help out his family on his own?

"Why do you think he has as much debt as he did? " Since you seem to know a LOT about the inner-workings of a family that I'm guessing you have never actually met or spent time with, what is the portion of michael's debt related to helping out his family, as compared to his own lavish spending? Didn't he have a full scale amusement park in his back yard? Didn't he own exotic animals? I saw a documentary on him that followed michael into an epensive antiques store and Michael literally must have spent a million dollars in about 15 minutes. He walked around the store, down each isle and pointed "I'll take this and this and this and this and this" buying $20,000 vases like he was purchasing a candy bar.

It was his money and I really don't care how he spent it. You seem to place all the blame on his band financial situation on his relatives - I'm just curious as to how accurate that statement actually is.

Didn't Neverland cost something like 30 million dollars, and he probably invested that much more money into it and into running it.........

I personally stop having any sadness for people who make over a 100 million dollars who then end up in debt.

Bingo!

Did the family somehow "force" michael to pay for "their ex wifes alimony, their child support, their childrens educations, their houses, their cars, he paid for everything" or did he choose to help out his family on his own?

"Why do you think he has as much debt as he did? " Since you seem to know a LOT about the inner-workings of a family that I'm guessing you have never actually met or spent time with, what is the portion of michael's debt related to helping out his family, as compared to his own lavish spending? Didn't he have a full scale amusement park in his back yard? Didn't he own exotic animals? I saw a documentary on him that followed michael into an epensive antiques store and Michael literally must have spent a million dollars in about 15 minutes. He walked around the store, down each isle and pointed "I'll take this and this and this and this and this" buying $20,000 vases like he was purchasing a candy bar.

It was his money and I really don't care how he spent it. You seem to place all the blame on his band financial situation on his relatives - I'm just curious as to how accurate that statement actually is.

Didn't Neverland cost something like 30 million dollars, and he probably invested that much more money into it and into running it.........

I personally stop having any sadness for people who make over a 100 million dollars who then end up in debt.

If you wanna know exactly what he paid for and for who then go look up the court documents, it's all right there.