GN'R - Son Fusteret 22/07/12 Palma de Mallorca, Spain

Silent Jay

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Broskirose

It is time again to endure the months or years of silence that are to follow.

The forum will drop in activity soon. Those of us left will only have each other. The darkness will cover us and the cold biting winds will snap at our faces as we curl up in our huts with waiting eyes and ears, hoping that Axl will return.

The forum will drop in activity soon. Those of us left will only have each other. The darkness will cover us and the cold biting winds will snap at our faces as we curl up in our huts with waiting eyes and ears, hoping that Axl will return.

I'll be here.

I'll be here.

So will I.

What makes everyone think there will be silence? Every tour that has ended since 2009 has always been followed by more activeness, what makes this any different? Either the new album will come out, or there will be more touring.

i believe there's a writing mode coming. i think they'll rest a month or two. then get together to write / record and finish the old chinese songs. then release an album ( with chinese leftovers and new songs) , do a tour playing these new songs and bringing out more less played chinese material :)

i don't understand why a lot of people here in the forum are doubting that Axl will record .

The thing is he has about 2 albums of material that he can release, just put together a CD and put it out. Leave the recording for a new album with today's band after the tour promoting the new album.

Late 2012- New album with Buckethead/Finck material. Maybe a new song recorded by today's band.

Early to mid 2013- Tour behind new album.

Summer 2013 - Record for a new album.

Early 2014 - New album with material by DJ and Ron.

Edited by GNR123GNR456

i don't understand why a lot of people here in the forum are doubting that Axl will record .

He's already proven that he can record for over a decade and yet only release 14 songs. And I think we are all still waiting to hear all these songs he recorded that were supposedly as good as November Rain.

GNR123GNR456, this looks very good : ) it'll be lovely if they start the tour at Asia / Oceania, South America and then go to Europe and finish at USA / Canada

Randy Lahey, yeah, we all know Axl have a lot of masterpieces ! hope they release it soon .

Edited by FabioRoses

I wonder how long it will be before we get the "What kind of toothpaste does Axl use" topics.

I'll give it a week.

Nah, toothpaste isn't that interesting. What I'm wondering is why doesnt Axl have any freckles? I thought all redheads had freckles but he doesn't have a single one ANYWHERE!

at least we will have a new wintersun album in the fall/winter months to hold us over B)