25th AFD anniversary poll: Which is your favourite track?

Crash Diet

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25th AFD anniversary poll: Which is your favourite track?

edit: oh my sick god! You must have to select AG or RQ to complete the poll... jesus

Mods or admins: if this possible you should change the number of max options in one question please

I voted: Nightrain. (AG doesn't count for me)

Edited by Crash Diet

I honestly can't answer the question! I just can't choose one. It depends entirely on what mood I'm in. I never realised that was actually the case but faced with the dilemma of having to choose one, I just couldn't.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I have different favourites for different reasons. My fav live song is Jungle for example. I went with SCOM though. It's the perfect song with something for everyone. Perfect vocals, guitars, intro, solos - it's got it all. A perfect rock love song accompanied by an amazingly simple video that works.

I had to vote for RQ as well because of the poll layout.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I have different favourites for different reasons. My fav live song is Jungle for example. I went with SCOM though. It's the perfect song with something for everyone. Perfect vocals, guitars, intro, solos - it's got it all. A perfect rock love song accompanied by an amazingly simple video that works.

I couldn't agree more.

WTTJ is probably the best live song of all time, but SCOM is perfect in every sense on the album. It really is the perfect song.

• 2 weeks later...