Marc, how do you think Axl feels about your position here?

I don't know if I am getting the wrong impression, but from reading the rest of the threads in your section it seems like Axl is completely against freedom of speech from his friends. Do you think that he's upset about you doing this for us, or would he accept it?

Thanks Marc. No matter how Axl feels, I appreciate it.

Axl doesn't like anything said in his behalf by anyone. Thats why he has become a punching bag from some of the press and fans. Because to doesn't really do interviews, people make up their own assumptions and drag him into the ground. He would rather have me not do any of this and would prefer me to keep my mouth shut. I can not sit back and watch all this Slash and Axl feud that goes on here and not try to make some peace between the fans. All the fans are here because of the music and its nice that they have a place where they can come to and talk about it. It just gets out of hand sometimes. There is no one to blame for their split, they just wanted different things

One of the only subforums I really look forward to visiting....I know you would never do it since you published Reckless Roads but would love you do a more personal detailed account of your time with the band......

Why do you think there really has never been a book from one of the old insiders like Niven, Goldstein etc.?

Would give a different perspective on what happened.....

Edited by classicrawker