CN Tower Edge Walk

Becket

Just riding the elevator up is enough for me man.

That's insane!

I didn't even know you could do that.

fawk! :nervous::confused::shock::blink:

They just started it last year. It cost $175 to do. When I first found out about it I thought I have to do this one day. Finally got my chance. It was an amazing experience.

Edited by Becket

They just started it last year. It cost $175 to do. When I first found out about it I thought I have to do this one day. Finally got my chance. It was an amazing experience.

Very cool, thanks for sharing the video!

I remember the first time I saw it last September, from the ground it seemed like something I would do (the glass floor doesn't faze me) but seeing it from your vantage point I think I'd have to re-evaluate!

Very cool, thanks for sharing the video!

I remember the first time I saw it last September, from the ground it seemed like something I would do (the glass floor doesn't faze me) but seeing it from your vantage point I think I'd have to re-evaluate!

Yeah, the glass floor never fazed me either, had to take it to the next level. :D

You want an experience? Sit on the ledge of the Grand canyon. No barriers or wires there, just free walking, that felt amazing.

Did that years ago. In the eighties.

Did this about a month ago, it's a mountain here where I live, I climb it once in awhile. I took this picture 1,585 feet up.

2uz2b6w.jpg

Edited by Becket

I wonder what it's like to be the tour guide who goes out there several times a day. Does it even raise their heart rate anymore? Would they be nervous leaning over other places of great heights? I wonder if it messes with your psyche at all.

I wonder what it's like to be the tour guide who goes out there several times a day. Does it even raise their heart rate anymore? Would they be nervous leaning over other places of great heights? I wonder if it messes with your psyche at all.

Doubtful. You get used to heights after a while if you deal with them all the time. Also I imagine the guides would have a reasonable head for heights from the start or they wouldn't be doing the job.

Im planning on doing this when I get back to Toronto in Sept. Costs a lot, but it's a once in a lifetime experience, eh?

Was it worth the money, Becket?

For me yeah, It does cost alot but is worth it.

Seems really expensive for what you get to do if I'm honest. I mean that's more expensive than a skydive. :o

Yeah it is very pricey, but I think it may go down eventually. I think it's so much now because it's so new and and they have to pay off all the work to install it. :shrugs:

Also you get a full pass to everything in the Tower afterwords that you can use within the next 4 days after doing it.