Bumblefoot has officially quit Guns N' Roses!

Jungle Joe

Guest Len B'stard

I don't think anything is official yet, but hopefully we'll get some announcement soon. :thumbsup:

An official video was posted form Bumblefoot. He has left Guns N' Roses. I hope Axl will not retire due to this.

Where?

Enough with the threads already. The tour has only just finished, the man would barely be home by now, even if he's even there yet. Let him rest and get his things together before getting too carried away.

That audio says nothing to do with quitting GNR.

Spreading rumours, too many Ron threads on this subject you are only confusing people until there is something official.

It's pretty obvious at this point. Look at that clip.

Not in the slightest, he'd give a statement not a crappy audio at 7am. He is thanking people for the shows, don't know about you but you haven't been away from home and on tour for 3 months. What sounds like to you he is leaving GNR is actually him leaving the tour as it's finished.

That audio says nothing to do with quitting GNR.

Spreading rumours, too many Ron threads on this subject you are only confusing people until there is something official.

It's pretty obvious at this point. Look at that clip.

Not in the slightest, he'd give a statement not a crappy audio at 7am. He is thanking people for the shows, don't know about you but you haven't been away from home and on tour for 3 months. What sounds like to you he is leaving GNR is actually him leaving the tour as it's finished.

It's called manners. He is telling his fans asap so it's not a shock. An official statement in a weeks time would be a kick in the balls.

That audio does not imply anything. He would be alot more direct if he had officially left. 7AM, barely rested from two shows back to back. Change the title of the thread or get rid of it.

Sorry, but until I see a source, saying this, I'm locking this topic as it's misleading. He does not say anything about quitting in the message.

For those that can't listen at that link, this is what he says. Make up your own minds:

Hey everybody this is Bumble, it's 7 in the morning and the tour is over and I just wanna thank all of you for making it amazing. The shows were great, you all were great and I'll never forget yas. Love you all, bye.

http://cloudtalk.me/v2/resources/message/A/PUMcef3c878-bbbe-49c0-8179-50cb2cb70f27---public_auth.mp3