Are we being trolled by Bumblefoot?

volcano62

I mean he knows how psycho GNR fans are on the internet and forums scrutinizing every single detail.

I believe he is just trolling all of us.

I think he doesn't give a shit for the forums right now.

He just leave a casual message for the fans and that'sall

I don't think this is a trolling attempt

Bumble put "popcorn" in his tweets last night. He was either making a subtle nod to me.. or to bringbackadler. Hahaha.

No but seriously, Bumble is smarter than people give him credit for. The problem with places like this is some posters think they are so fucking brilliant, when the reality is they're the sheltered and deluded ones. Bumble owns all his haters.

He's well aware of the uproar it has caused...I picture the whole band laughing their asses off at all of us

Are you masturbating while picturing that?

LOL. You know the answer to that question.

I mean he knows how psycho GNR fans are on the internet and forums scrutinizing every single detail.

I believe he is just trolling all of us.

I think he doesn't give a shit for the forums right now.

He just leave a casual message for the fans and that'sall

I don't think this is a trolling attempt

This. I really don't think the forum is as important to anyone in the band as many on here like to think it is. I highly doubt anyone in the band would want to waste their time trying to cupcake a fan forum. They work together - there will always be some tension between people who work together. It will probably work itself out... if it doesn't Axl will find a new guitarist. Simple as that.

BF does seem to say far more than say Silent Frank, or Say Nothing Pittman, or Dizzy 'i can't say much about GN'R' Reed, or Tommy 'non anwser' Stinston.

Spot the pattern. BF seems to be the one lapping up the responce to his tweets. Guess he loves being in the light, a light made all the brighter by the name Guns N'Roses.