Sebastian Bach talks Axl and Duff and GNR

Tabitha27

Bas needs to shut the fuck up,in case he hadn't noticed Axl has put some distance between them,and did not contribute anything to that sick fail called "kicking and screaming"

Bas has a great voice,but he cant write lyrics or music to save his ass.

fact.

Sure,he has caught some bad breaks lately,losing his house and divorcing maria,but this shit-talk wont put him in anyone's good graces.

You do not name drop and diss your friends to the public,or a jerk journalist simply to complain that your crap Album isnt getting airplay.

Its not only him that is being refused airplay,the radio is altogether hostile to anything that isnt "pop" like Beaver,Lady gaga' penis,or unlistenable shit like the afore

mentioned "artists" (GAG).

He has crossed the line on this one,fucked the pooch bigtime.

It isnt his place to broadcast what goes on behind the scenes,like some Idiot wind.

He will catch pure unadulturated,deserved hell for this uncalled for.remark.What a douchified thing to say,and worse,to go public about.

You dont stab your friends in the back,literally or figuratively.

Fuck Bas,and his big fucking mouth.

I'm guessing no more Baz/Axl My Michelle duo anymore? :shrugs:

Good guess volcano,this shit is uncalled for.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Baz is such an idiot, but this is nothing new. Axl knows this and has remained friends with him even still.

Duff and Axl seemed to have made a lot of progress in the past 2 years. Are they best of friends? Doubt it, but they have moved on and seem to have mutual respect and enjoy seeing each other once in a while.

I dont think Axl is mad at Duff for the HOF. Duff was very respectful towards Axl going into it and during it, and Axl knows Duff has remained close to Slash over the years, they're in VR (kind of) together too.

And Jesus Christ I agree with Volcano :blink: the radio could def play more Death Magnetic and ChiDem

If you’re an artist, someone can’t tell you how to make your art.”

That's a two way street.

yeah, no shit. like, for instance, if you take 14 million dollars of other peoples' money as an investment in your 'art.'

Suck my Sock HRS :jerkoff:

you are an intolerable cuntastic keyboard jockey who does nothing but spread your negative speil,and cockeyed suppositions in every topic.

He totally ruins My Michelle when he sings it with Axl.

Yes, he does totally ruin it. :takethat:

Why is My Michelle the only song they ever sing together anyway??? :anger:

Also, for some reason, I only ever hear about Baz, in the media, when he's talking about Axl/GNR. That's pretty sad. :confused:

Edited by Crowebar

If you’re an artist, someone can’t tell you how to make your art.”

That's a two way street.

yeah, no shit. like, for instance, if you take 14 million dollars of other peoples' money as an investment in your 'art.'

HRS, isn't Axl just the most evil person in history?

no, i just think it's laughably hypocritical to play the woe-begotten artist if you're taking record amounts of industry cash to make something you could easily pay for yourself. if he did, he could make whatever the fuck he wanted to make and not have to bend to anyone else's demands. but of course, he wouldn't have all that money. damn. that's some integrity.

Edited by HisRoyalSweetness

Also, for some reason, I only ever hear about Baz, in the media, when he's talking about Axl/GNR. That's pretty sad. :confused:

While I'm not necessarily a fan of the vocal performance, I do enjoy the two of them interacting on stage. I think it adds an interested stage dynamic and helps shake things up a bit.

I believe he sings mostly on My Michelle because that's his favourite Appetite song. Another reason is Axl enjoys singing this song with his friend.

And the likely reason you only hear about Baz in the media because of his Axl mentions has a lot to do with being on this forum. I'm fairly confident that most people on a GNR forum will only pay attention to artists they're not fans of when they mention GNR or Axl. Baz does a ton of publicity for his tours and album releases and it's the rare occasion that he gets asked about GNR or Axl.

What's pretty sad is the people on here impugning a guy because he answered a few questions that they're probably interested in the answers to anyway. If you were to actively seek out all the interviews this guy does to help promote himself, I doubt Axl or GNR comes up 5 to 10 percent of the time. It only seems like it's all the time because whenever he does mention Axl it ends up being posted here.

Got to love GNR fans and their aversion for context.

Cheers,

Andrew

Edited by downzy

While I'm not necessarily a fan of the vocal performance, I do enjoy the two of them interacting on stage. I think it adds an interested stage dynamic and helps shake things up a bit.

I believe he sings mostly on My Michelle because that's his favourite Appetite song. Another reason is Axl enjoys singing this song with his friend.

And the likely reason you only hear about Baz in the media because of his Axl mentions has a lot to do with being on this forum. I'm fairly confident that most people on a GNR forum will only pay attention to artists they're not fans of when they mention GNR or Axl. Baz does a ton of publicity for his tours and album releases and it's the rare occasion that he gets asked about GNR or Axl.

What's pretty sad is the people on here impugning a guy because he answered a few questions that they're probably interested in the answers to anyway. If you were to actively seek out all the interviews this guy does to help promote himself, I doubt Axl or GNR comes up 5 to 10 percent of the time. It only seems like it's all the time because whenever he does mention Axl it ends up being posted here.

Cheers,

Andrew

there is always an option NOT to answer a question,if there is a shred of loyalty and decency within your being.

Cheers,

Andrew

there is always an option NOT to answer a question,if there is a shred of loyalty and decency within your being.

True, but you clearly do not understand who these people are. You're under the impression that these are mature adults capable of acting responsibly and with respect for others. Some have grown more than others, but I definitely would not associate those qualities with Bach and Axl. Both are opinionated people who speak their minds. Look at all the negative things Axl has said about the many encounters he's had with various people.

You're holding Bach up to standards that even your hero Axl would fail. It's not like Bach is talking smack about either of them, he's simply relating his tenuous relationships.

Everyone is so fucking sensitive around here.

P.S. BTW, I love how everyone is upset because they take it as a slight against Axl. No one seems that concerned about Duff's feelings. I'm fairly certain that the only people who are choked up about Baz's comments aren't Duff or Axl but the people on these forums.

Edited by downzy

Cheers,

Andrew

True, but you clearly do not understand who these people are. You're under the impression that these are mature adults capable of acting responsibly and with respect for others. Some have grown more than others, but I definitely would not associate those qualities with Bach and Axl. Both are opinionated people who speak their minds. Look at all the negative things Axl has said about the many encounters he's had with various people.

You're holding Bach up to standards that even your hero Axl would fail. It's not like Bach is talking smack about either of them, he's simply relating his tenuous relationships.

P.S. BTW, I love how everyone is upset because they take it as a slight against Axl. No one seems that concerned about Duff's feelings. I'm fairly certain that the only people who are choked up about Baz's comments aren't Duff or Axl but the people on these forums.

Axl has never said anything negative about Sebastian Bach or anyone from Skid Row. Axl has also never said anything negative about Sebastian Bach period.

Axl has been very good to Baz. He let him open for GNR, he sang on 3 tracks on Angel Down.

And how does Baz repay his friend/ By saying things he has no business saying.

Baz would have been better off if asked the question replied with, "I don't know".

Instead, he has to talk about Axl in his interviews so people will read it.

Baz is not a friend but a hanger on who talks alot. Remember when he talked about Axl so much that Axl told him to stop talking about him and Baz told everyone online that Axl told him to stop talking about him. Baz just comes across desperate for any type of attention.

Edited by Tabitha27

Cheers,

Andrew

Axl has never said anything negative about Sebastian Bach or anyone from Skid Row. Axl has also never said anything negative about Sebastian Bach period.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to recall Axl calling out Bach for talking too much about him and Chinese Democracy back in 2006 or so. Not that's inherently negative or unwarranted, but it speaks to their relationship just as much as Sebastian saying he has to walk a fine line between his two friendships. Interestingly, no one here seems to be discounting what the guy actually says. They're just upset that he said it. For me, if it bothers Axl or Duff, I'll let them get upset over it. Why people get offended or upset over matters that do not concern them is beyond me.

The point I was trying to make is that out of the hundreds or so interviews that Baz makes to promote himself, only the handful of ones where he's asked about GNR or Axl show up on this forum. Many people in this thread act like that's all he talks about in his promo jaunt, but that's not true. I'm not saying that the guy doesn't suffer from loose lips from time to time, but charging him with using GNR as his main means of promoting himself is disingenuous.

Cheers,

Andrew

Edited by downzy

Cheers,

Andrew

And you have intimate knowledge of this because you are on a first name basis with all parties involved,give me a fucking break.

Age and percieved maturity have nada to do with personality types,some people are more direct than others,less tact and more blunt honesty.

Jump down off that pedastal you have placed yourself on and cut the condescending crap you are spewing,you don't impress me in the least.

Fact is Axl has never shamelessly exploited his friendsbip wwith Bas to gain attention,or garner some leftover limelight shreds,cant say the same about Bas.

He needs to keep his hole shut about what goes on between Axl and Duff,ne is only in the middle because he chooses to be,domt think he will have to worry about that predicament anymore.

This calls for a picture. My photoshop skills suck but you get the idea.

2s1pw8p.jpg

Duct tape and Gorilla glue shut loose lips ;)

Bach is right about the airplay...this is happening to a lot of bands. Why the fuck do I have to hear Enter Sandman and Jungle all the fuckin' time? Play some Death Magnetic and Chinese Democracy for fuck sakes

ikr it gets annoying as hell radio is so fucking stale its not even funny

And you have intimate knowledge of this because you are on a first name basis with all parties involved,give me a fucking break.

Age and percieved maturity have nada to do with personality types,some people are more direct than others,less tact and more blunt honesty.

Jump down off that pedastal you have placed yourself on and cut the condescending crap you are spewing,you don't impress me in the least.

Fact is Axl has never shamelessly exploited his friendsbip wwith Bas to gain attention,or garner some leftover limelight shreds,cant say the same about Bas.

He needs to keep his hole shut about what goes on between Axl and Duff,ne is only in the middle because he chooses to be,domt think he will have to worry about that predicament anymore.

Do you really need intimate knowledge to know that guys like Axl and Baz are not models of maturity? Guess biting a security guard's leg or getting into a pushing match with Tommy Hilfiger because he moved his date's drink are acts of maturity in your book. And just for the record, I have drank and partied with Axl and Sebastian. I've never heard so many stories in my life about celebrities than when Axl gets going. He jokes about some people, disparages others, and says ridiculous things in front of whoever is listening. He's a great story teller.

Axl doesn't exploit his friendship with Bach because he's never asked about it. The one time Axl was asked about Baz he mentioned how he'd prefer if Baz didn't speak so much. It's not wrong for Axl to say this, but he is commenting on matters that could be expressed privately, just as Baz was doing. Both guys are opinionated, with one more private than the other. When it comes to Axl's take on Baz, people do not care, hence why it's not on the top of the agenda for news reporters. That's not the same case with Baz. When he gets asked, he feels compelled to speak his mind. You could choose not to pay attention if it bothers you so much. Perhaps there's times Baz should use a little more discretion, but I don't get all the high-and-mighty attitude as though it's his only or primary means for attention. This is the same ridiculous argument used against Slash whenever he's asked about Axl.

Glad I don't impress you, wasn't aiming to, but then again, why would I? You're one of the few around here who flood this forum with biased nonsense, ridiculous hyperbole, and predictable opinions. As soon as I see "Sailaway" and that cat picture in this thread, it doesn't take a wild guess as to what the associating post is going to be about.

I'm sure Baz appreciates your advice. Where would he be if it weren't for guys like you dishing out life lessons, setting him straight?

Cheers,

Andrew

Edited by downzy

Tabitha 27 thinks Bach needs to shut the hell up and quit mentioning Axl in every interview he does. But then again, no one would bother to read what he says so he mentions Axl. Pretty pathetic.

:thumbsup:

This.

I like Bach's work with Skids and I really do like his last two solo records but god damnit if that guy could go 2 seconds without mentioning Axl, I'd be shocked.

Agreed. I've only just seen this and I don't know why some people are making such a fuss around here. I don't think Bach said anything particularly derogatory about either of them... He's just stated that Duff and Axl aren't the best of friends behind scenes and that there is tension still there.

This piece of information is interesting considering the amount of people on the forums (myself included) that might have previously believed that Axl and Duff are "cool with each other".

Aren't axl and duff friends??

Or did change that since hof?

I think they've moved past some things, that's about it. Duff said his piece in the book, and tried to minimize discussing Axl as much as possible, just what he felt were the reasons he needed to leave the band at the time, and I just think he wanted to get back to Seattle anyway.

Who knows, but I doubt there's any strain in the relationship. I read somewhere that Duff wanted to get past all the crap and have some form of friendship again because at the end of the day they had achieved something spectacular in making Guns successful and they couldn't just turn their backs on it like it was nothing. I doubt the RRHOF changed that.

Bach kicks ass. He walks the walk and talks the talk. He's a (seems like) great guy. Fan/media friendly loose cannon....doesn't take it too seriously. Maybe Axl should lighten up & enjoy life....have fun. It is what it is. "Dude"!

Do you really need intimate knowledge to know that guys like Axl and Baz are not models of maturity? Guess biting a security guard's leg or getting into a pushing match with Tommy Hilfiger because he moved his date's drink are acts of maturity in your book. And just for the record, I have drank and partied with Axl and Sebastian. I've never heard so many stories in my life about celebrities than when Axl gets going. He jokes about some people, disparages others, and says ridiculous things in front of whoever is listening. He's a great story teller.

Axl doesn't exploit his friendship with Bach because he's never asked about it. The one time Axl was asked about Baz he mentioned how he'd prefer if Baz didn't speak so much. It's not wrong for Axl to say this, but he is commenting on matters that could be expressed privately, just as Baz was doing. Both guys are opinionated, with one more private than the other. When it comes to Axl's take on Baz, people do not care, hence why it's not on the top of the agenda for news reporters. That's not the same case with Baz. When he gets asked, he feels compelled to speak his mind. You could choose not to pay attention if it bothers you so much. Perhaps there's times Baz should use a little more discretion, but I don't get all the high-and-mighty attitude as though it's his only or primary means for attention. This is the same ridiculous argument used against Slash whenever he's asked about Axl.

Glad I don't impress you, wasn't aiming to, but then again, why would I? You're one of the few around here who flood this forum with biased nonsense, ridiculous hyperbole, and predictable opinions. As soon as I see "Sailaway" and that cat picture in this thread, it doesn't take a wild guess as to what the associating post is going to be about.

I'm sure Baz appreciates your advice. Where would he be if it weren't for guys like you dishing out life lessons, setting him straight?

Cheers,

Andrew

Sure,I totally and unquestionably believe everyone's grandiose claims on here,sorry but your word is shit,pure and simple.

You mention the pushing match with Hilfiger,who hasn't had a disagreement or altercation on a bar? Big deal,Hilfiger is lucky he didnt get obliterated.Luckily his security carried him away- and both parties are on friendly terms now.

Some people are more impulsive than others,especially when inebriated,I can relate to this and am not so guiltless amd holier than thou that I can condemn the biting incident. Im no stranger to conflict w/authority,doubt that will change.

Back to the topic,Bas will never have the musical chops that Axl does,He has a good vocal range but his albums are sorely lacking in content.That is why they dont sell well.

Point is he showed bad judgement in making the original statement that started this topic,he comes off like a gossip and I honestly wish he could learn to keep his mouth shut,but I dont see that happening unfortunately.

Good rule of thumb for you,is don't type anything online you wouldnt say in person. I dont feel a meed to namedrop or elevate my supposed status to express my opinion or make useless jabs at your avatar to attempt to make myself or my arguements viable. ;)