If Axl got a widely known and respected guitarist, do you think people would still complain?

Vincent Vega

Let's say BBF quit and Axl somehow got someone like Zakk Wylde or someone like John 5 or Jimmy Page or Brian May or Joe Perry or Mick Taylor, or some other very well known and well respected guitarist to replace him, do you think a certain segment of the fanbase would STILL complain about and bash said guitarist?

Edited by Indigo Miser

Yes they would. SOB, bobo, Sleeper, statanisk, groghan, arnold, maynard, rusty etc...would still come on here daily to cupcake and find shit to complain about.

Oh hell know I would not complain about Perry or Pagey! And I don't cupcake daily just 3 days a week! :kiss:

Oh and thanks for putting me in the same catagory as SOB I'm honored!

Yes they would. SOB, bobo, Sleeper, statanisk, groghan, arnold, maynard, rusty etc...would still come on here daily to cupcake and find shit to complain about.

Oh hell know I would not complain about Perry or Pagey! And I don't cupcake daily just 3 days a week! :kiss:

Oh and thanks for putting me in the same catagory as SOB I'm honored!

I love you :kiss:

Let's say BBF quit and Axl somehow got someone like Zakk Wylde or someone like John 5 or Jimmy Page or Brian May or Joe Perry or Mick Taylor, or some other very well known and well respected guitarist to replace him, do you think a certain segment of the fanbase would STILL complain about and bash said guitarist?

if big beard quits robin's back in guns n roses. cause robin's written and recorded the songs for the next guns n roses record. songs, big beard doesn't want on the next record. and robin already was a widely known and respected guitarist. a widely known and respected guitarist from NIN

Zakk's style consists of excessive amount of:

- harmonics

- shredding

- spitting

They should just kick DJ out, and find a guitarist that works well with Fortus, who would become a lead guitarist (there would be two lead guitarists).

Edited by Rafał

Zakk's style consists of excessive amount of:

- harmonics

- shredding

- spitting

They should just kick DJ out, and find a guitarist that works well with Fortus, who would become a lead guitarist (there would be two lead guitarists).

Listen to Pride & Glory. Zakk isn't just about harmonics and shredding.

So right you are,some people would bitch and moan if he got David Gilmour, Satriani,Vai and Malmsteen,Paul Gilbert,and ressurected Randy Rhodes from the great gig in the sky.

Nice little bitch list u have going there :lol:

People complain because so many guitarist have come and gone. The bad has no identity half the guys now playing contributed very little to nothin on CD. At this point it's too late to change it. Maybe 10 years ago

No,some complain just to complain,they put on a hell of a show.Caught one lately?

So right you are,some people would bitch and moan if he got David Gilmour, Satriani,Vai and Malmsteen,Paul Gilbert,and ressurected Randy Rhodes from the great gig in the sky.

Nice little bitch list u have going there :lol:

Thank you sir :D