The cover of the Live Era album

Marc,

Was it Axl's decision to place the fliers from the early days on the cover of the Live Era album. I always thought it was an odd choice for an album called Live Era : 87-93 to feature fliers from before the time period referenced. The booklet also features your pictures correct? Do you think this was Axl's way of letting some of your stuff be seen, but without releasing your book? Any info regarding this would be cool to know, thanks.

Edited by Carlos Castaneda

Del James pretty much had a lot to do with the flyers and photos in the booklet. He picked them right from my first draft of the book. I remember thinking that Live Era was a small window where I could have put out my book to go with the record, but my agent was a bit greedy and wanted a 75k advance for it from the publishers. So I had to wait till 2006 to find a publisher by accident. Why they didn't use any of my recorded songs? I don't know. It would have been cool and very special for the fans.

Hey Marc just wondering what stuff/shows do you have are they in good quality?

I have all the shows from 1985 and 1986 they sound good. a few of them sound great.

in your book you say that you've started video shooting the band from 1/18/1986 Roxy, LA.

did you really do all other (later) 1986 shows in video and audio??

Hey Marc just wondering what stuff/shows do you have are they in good quality?

I have all the shows from 1985 and 1986 they sound good. a few of them sound great.

in your book you say that you've started video shooting the band from 1/18/1986 Roxy, LA.

did you really do all other (later) 1986 shows in video and audio??

yes other then the troub 2/28/86 gig. Also there were a few shows that were to dark so the audio will have to do