What the fuck is skype crew???

Jungle Joe

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit i forgot Graeme.

Fuck's sake... only been there a year and a half or something ;).

Sucks the amount of drama around this, I miss when everyone got on.

I miss when we all used to get along and skype together too. :shrugs:

Bitch please... I demure to you, master, please the pain... it hurts... so good.

Shit i forgot Graeme.

Fuck's sake... only been there a year and a half or something ;).

Sucks the amount of drama around this, I miss when everyone got on.

I miss when we all used to get along and skype together too. :shrugs:

Bitch please... I demure to you, master, please the pain... it hurts... so good.

For the record, Lucrecia has never beat my ass... fawning in anticipation, is he.

:huh: Whoa, some of you take this forum shit seriously hey.

When you combine the seriousness of message boards with the annoyingness of Skype shit gets real pretty quick. Frankly, I'm surprised no one was killed.

IRC is so much more chill, with just the occasional rage-quit

Edited by David Bowie

Haha Broski posting that picture! :rofl-lol:

It so disturbing yet powerful at the same time. Like dont fuck with THE Skype crew or they'll burn a large t in your front yard or some shit.

The skype crew was all about white supremacy.

Does that mean I polluted your ideals? At least I maintained a Grand Wizard level of racism in my early days to please you.

It's a bunch of people that Skyped together from the other forum. They created a clique that can be quite easy to detect both there and here.

Last time I checked, the members seemed to be Dazey, AxlisOld, Lucrecia, EstrangedTWAT, Bacardimayne, Conor, Broskirose and a few others that were there occasionally.

You forgot yourself, SLAA, Miser, Randy Lahey, Aaron, Arnold Layne, Johnny Drama, John Bonham, BBA, Izzygirl, Chloe, Teejay... maybe a few others i missed...

I believe he was mentioning the ones to didn't drop out.

Nobody dropped out. It just got split into team Conor and team SS when SS decided he didn't want to skype with the group anymore. Some of us stayed with Conor and some went with SS. Simples.

:lol:

It's not as if I in any way attacked anyone with that comment. I just explained what it was. But have it as you will, I'll be a bit more direct then.

You are listing out the people who have Skype accounts. Most of those people are not in the Skype Crew at all.

To start with myself. I've not been in any of your chats since what? February? March? SLAA hasn't been in them for months either. Miser was bullied by everyone and haven't been welcome in your chats for I don't know how many months. Randy hasn't ever been a member of Skype Crew. He was only on occasionally a few times in February and March. Aaron has, from my knowledge, not been in Skype Crew for almost a year. Arnold is there, but isn't very active and he's definitely not a part of any forum clique. I have no idea about Johnny Drama, I've never spoken to him. He wasn't there when I left. JB and BBA was on once or twice each. Izzygirl was never welcomed by you either. Chloe and TeeJay wasn't there when I left either.

There is no point beating around the bush, as you say in English. You are probably one of the main reasons there was a divide. You pressured people into choosing when I decided I wanted to leave. I got bored of ganging up and bullying Miser. I didn't fit in with the gang, I guess. Screaming abuse at someone in a gang until they cry isn't my idea of fun. If you wanted to stay with the people who enjoyed that, go ahead. Don't make it sound as if I had any part in your silly "team SS vs team Conor" either. I just left the group and then the rest of you ganged up on me, while a few others continued to talk to me.

I never pressured anyone into anything. I chose not to skype with Miser anymore, and drunken Conor added him to our call one night, and all I did was leave. Then Conior got into a fight with you and Miser, and somehow it gets blamed on me. Rad. And I did try to talk to you after the divide. I always liked you SS. But you clearly weren't interested in talking to me anymore, so I left you alone. And for the record, I skyped with Aaron and Izzygirl a few times, and she was lovely! You don't know about everything that goes down, SS.

Shit i forgot Graeme.

And me ya damn black person

Shit sorry!! :nervous:

You treated Izzygirl like shit behind her back and tried to claim she was probably really a man because she had never voice chatted or sent a picture to Aaron, you mocked their relationship and told me all the details that really weren't my business about their relationship, all the stuff you knew, and you made Aaron seem like a big stalker and a piece of shit and had me pming him asking him about his sig or whatever. You love when people are pissed at whoever you're pissed at. You enjoy dividing and conquering, you're a ringleader of a circus of drunks and fools and you love that role even though you deny that it is your role.

The fact is too is that in that group, EVERYONE kisses your ass cause they're hoping to get a piece of the pie, if you get what I mean. You can deny it all you want but they follow you in lockstep, your orders and your sentiments like a hound follows a bitch in heat. What Lucrecia says goes if you want to remain in the Skype Crew; toe the line, hate who she hates or you're not invited to calls or chats anymore. It's like a clique of High Schoolers with you as the sort of bitchy cliqueish Queen Bee who all the guys kiss up to and follow in the hopes of getting something on Prom Night.

GNFNR was a fun website until certain mods started giving full immunity to anyone who was in SC to do whatever they wanted, as Conor and Cardi, both mods, were members. For example Dazey being given free reign to literally harass TM and bait him into breaking the rules so he'd be banned, without any punishment for harassing the guy off the forum because two of the forum's mods were part of his clique. There's a reason why many began to leave GNFNR in droves even before MyGNR came back, why so many of us joined TheGNRForum, and ultimately that reason began with you and your clique and the way it became a cancer on what was a great forum by turning some of it's admins into corrupt people who'd give free reign to their cronies in the Skype Crew. Skype Crew killed GNFNR and made it a very uncomfortable place to visit.

Edited by Indigo Miser

Spelling your screen name like a fucking Prince song is worse.

I agree. But when I first registered on a GN'R forum I was 14, in a time where it was ''cool'' for kids to type like that. And since people knew me by that screen name I decided to use it on every other GN'R forum.

These people are a bunch of adults that met on a forum, calling themselves a ''crew''.

I think it's funny how you seem to be offended by my post.

Guest Len B'stard
For example Dazey being given free reign to literally harass TM and bait him into breaking the rules so he'd be banned, without any punishment for harassing the guy off the forum because two of the forum's mods were part of his clique.

I reckon it's Dazey. Whatever it is, it's Dazeys fault. Famine in Africa, the Iraq War, it's alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Dazey :lol:

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

So they are 14 or younger? I'll apologize if they are.

Not to continue to cause drama, but to answer your question, several of them are over 30 or near that age. I think one is 27, one is 33 I think, one is 34 and another one is 35, if memory doesn't fail me. :lol: