What the fuck is skype crew???

Jungle Joe

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason this thread should stay open is to act like a Skype lightning rod. If they want to come air their greivences here, it's better than some crybaby little bitch making an account called "die Skype crew die"...which is german for "the Skype crew, the."Well no one who speaks german could be bad.

If this is what it takes to keep it contained, whatever, shit on the Thomas Meadows coined "Skype Crew."

Edited by AxlisOld

I'm not gonna take sides because I honestly got to the point where I don't care. I will say though I hope the mods clean up this place a little.

EDIT: by that I mean I hope they don't ban anyone , Just sick of reading the GnFnR bullshit / drama.

i never thought i'd fuckin' see the day where Tommy Meadows would make a post like that, Tommys fuckin' matured, i swear to fuckin' God the worlds comin' to an end! :lol:

He only says that because of shit he was doing there until he got banned (5 times I think, including one time when he pretended to be a female, and one or two times when he made a new account while being suspended), and what he (fully deserved) got for it.

Now you can see the very heart of the problem.

It's what TM called "Skype Crew" vs the "Bring Back Meadow" group (november snow aka dizzyreedsexmachine, SS aka satanisk_slakt, and a few others) who complained about his banning all the time and claimed that Dazey could do anything on GNFNR even though he got suspended at least once for a week.

Anyone who believes anything Miser says verbatem is an idiot. His post about me was full of inaccuracies and lies. Even Aaron and Izzygirl should know that. I tried to make peace with Miser last week or whenever, but obviously all he wants is drama. I shouldn't be surprised. The dude is fucking mental. Oh well. I tried. And SS- you can fuck off. Everyone knows you're a fucking hypocrite piece of shit racist asshole. Shut the fuck up.

Yes, don't mess with the prom queen.

Seriously, we don't care about any of this. And for you to respond like that is just really pathetic. And embarassing.

Unless you're really 18 year old and in fact prom queen.

No, even then it would be embarassing.

Edited by UcudBmine

Anyone who believes anything Miser says verbatem is an idiot. His post about me was full of inaccuracies and lies. Even Aaron and Izzygirl should know that. I tried to make peace with Miser last week or whenever, but obviously all he wants is drama. I shouldn't be surprised. The dude is fucking mental. Oh well. I tried. And SS- you can fuck off. Everyone knows you're a fucking hypocrite piece of shit racist asshole. Shut the fuck up.

Seriously, we don't care about any of this. And for you to respond like that is just really pathetic. And embarassing.

? And how should she conduct herself then?

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

She was the 35 years old I was talking about.

? And how should she conduct herself then?

Like a fucking adult?

By not responding at all. This is typical high school drama, it started out really funny but this is getting pathetic.

If she really needs to go apeshit over this she could PM SS or Miser. No one else cares if SS made some racist remark or whatever on Skype or that Lucrecia acts like a real bitch or something over there. As long as they're doing nothing wrong over here it's none of our business.

People should keep this shit private instead of sucking everyone else into it.

But hey, who am I to talk. I'm at least 10 years younger so I must be wrong.

Edited by UcudBmine

Ok so because I'm a girl, I'm either on my period or a prom queen when I respond to SHIT that is said about me? You're both sexist.

You're an adult.

Call me sexist but you are acting almost EXACTLY the way every spoiled and egotripping teenage girl would if someone said something bad about her.

The fact is too is that in that group, EVERYONE kisses your ass cause they're hoping to get a piece of the pie, if you get what I mean. You can deny it all you want but they follow you in lockstep, your orders and your sentiments like a hound follows a bitch in heat. What Lucrecia says goes if you want to remain in the Skype Crew; toe the line, hate who she hates or you're not invited to calls or chats anymore. It's like a clique of High Schoolers with you as the sort of bitchy cliqueish Queen Bee who all the guys kiss up to and follow in the hopes of getting something on Prom Night.

I refuse to believe that this is what you actually think.

Like, deep down inside. Do you actually think this is what goes on in our Skype chats? Honestly?

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I always thought stacksondeck was Kevin?

Nick/stacksondeck is a real person and a very funny guy.

That's cool. I hope he returns. He was really funny!

The fact is too is that in that group, EVERYONE kisses your ass cause they're hoping to get a piece of the pie, if you get what I mean. You can deny it all you want but they follow you in lockstep, your orders and your sentiments like a hound follows a bitch in heat. What Lucrecia says goes if you want to remain in the Skype Crew; toe the line, hate who she hates or you're not invited to calls or chats anymore. It's like a clique of High Schoolers with you as the sort of bitchy cliqueish Queen Bee who all the guys kiss up to and follow in the hopes of getting something on Prom Night.

I refuse to believe that this is what you actually think.

Like, deep down inside. Do you actually think this is what goes on in our Skype chats? Honestly?

Even I find that to be a little crazy.

C'mon guys, if you want this thread to stay open (and I don't even know how it is, really), then keep shit like that out of here, along with any other insults. If you want to continue arguing like that, take it to a PM.