The Walking Dead #100 (comics)

Guest GHS

Didn't expect Glenn to die and that sucked, but I expected a lot more after all the hype. I guess there's more to come.

Yeah, Glenn's death caught me off guard. I felt bad after reading it. But I think it wasn't just gratuitous violence on Kirkman's part. First, he created all that atmosphere of hope in Rick because of the new communities and the possibility of rebuilding civilization from the integration between them. And he also showed us how Rick felt his group was, perhaps--and after all--,the hardest one living in that lawless and anarchic world, how would they survive, no matter what. But then he rubbed in our faces, in one of the most brutal ways possible, how long it'll take for civilization to be rebuilt. I think what we can expect from now is this: Rick, whose leadership will again be at stake, will take a necessary step back and do what Negan wants. Meanwhile, he'll lead a rebellion by joining forces between the communities that are suffering under Negan's yoke. [in other words: there's a war coming. (Edited)] It's the only thing I can imagine for the time being. Don't you agree?
Edited by GHS

Since I'm never going to have sex again anyway, I thought I might pick up comic books. What's this one about? Any good?

A former cop wakes up in the hospital after a coma and finds that the world has been overrun by a zombie apocalypse. He and his group of survivors try to survive, and eventually it becomes apparent that the zombies aren't the main threat in this lawless world, it's the other survivors. Very good, one of the few comic books I enjoy.

I also recommend checking out the TV show if you haven't.

Didn't expect Glenn to die and that sucked, but I expected a lot more after all the hype. I guess there's more to come.

Yeah, Glenn's death caught me off guard. I felt bad after reading it. But I think it wasn't just gratuitous violence on Kirkman's part. First, he created all that atmosphere of hope in Rick because of the new communities and the possibility of rebuilding civilization from the integration between them. And he also showed us how Rick felt his group was, perhaps--and after all--,the hardest one living in that lawless and anarchic world, how would they survive, no matter what. But then he rubbed in our faces, in one of the most brutal ways possible, how long it'll take for civilization to be rebuilt. I think what we can expect from now is this: Rick, whose leadership will again be at stake, will take a necessary step back and do what Negan wants. Meanwhile, he'll lead a rebellion by joining forces between the communities that are suffering under Negan's yoke. [in other words: there's a war coming. (Edited)] It's the only thing I can imagine for the time being. Don't you agree?

Yeah, a war seems obvious at this point. My prediction is that either Carl or Andrea is going to die in the war. If Carl dies, Rick devotes his life to protecting Andrea.
Edited by bacardimayne

kirkman doesnt do anything for gratuitous violence he said he does it as spur of the moment things he never plans out a characters death. he said in the tv show they were going to kill hershel on the farm but it didnt feel right for the story

as for the comic

glenn dying sucks but the way they did was horrible a bat with barbed wire is fucking awesome lol, i think a war is definitely coming IMO
Edited by bran

Since I'm never going to have sex again anyway, I thought I might pick up comic books. What's this one about? Any good?

its awesome definitely check it out and like bacardi said watch the tv show its amazingly good but the tv show doesnt follow the comic in lockstep so you are surprised all the time which is really good

its on AMC season 3 starts this fall

I recommend you all check out The Walking Dead game series that has come out. It is in episode form and one episode is released per month, you get to shape and form the storyline. It's fucking amazing.

i heard its pretty cool i got to check it out

I recommend you all check out The Walking Dead game series that has come out. It is in episode form and one episode is released per month, you get to shape and form the storyline. It's fucking amazing.

This game is amazing! I finished episode 1 and began episode 2 a few days ago (but stopped due to work). It's fucking cool. BTW, in 2013 a first person shooter Walking Dead game will be released, but based on the TV series, more specifically, in Deryl's pre-series survival. Killing walkers with a cross-bow will be awesome!

This game is amazing! I finished episode 1 and began episode 2 a few days ago (but stopped due to work). It's fucking cool. BTW, in 2013 a first person shooter Walking Dead game will be released, but based on the TV series, more specifically, in Deryl's pre-series survival. Killing walkers with a cross-bow will be awesome!

How did you like cutting that guys leg off at the beginning of Episode 2? :thumbsup: So outrageous I couldn't help but laugh for some reason.

Cant wait for episode 3 next month

Guest Len B'stard

You what?

Guest Len B'stard

Not necessarily meant to be taken seriously.

Ahhh right, got'cha, i thought maybe you injured yourself or had something un-nice happen to you or something, glad you're OK, Wholigan ;)

Edited by sugaraylen

You what?

He's bald. Be tolerant, please.

How did you like cutting that guys leg off at the beginning of Episode 2? :thumbsup: So outrageous I couldn't help but laugh for some reason.

Cant wait for episode 3 next month

I felt good! Always wanted to do that, but never could. The game fulfilled my strangest desires.