Upcoming Tour?

Un42nutzly

its bittersweet

i want a new album and would think its retarded for another chidem tour mark 100. that being said, i cant wait to see them again with any setlist lol

and i would totally pay 200 to meet guys from the band as lame as that is, might pay 500 (that i dont have) for slash...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck this. If they go on tour again I'm going to stop following them untill a new album is announced.

The shows are awesome and all, but I'm not going to pay that much again if the shows are pretty much the same as the ones in '10-'12.

Release a damn album.

I call bullshit on this being anytime soon. You people take anything Fernando says out of context.

His answer could mean yes a show in Texas but not like next week. This show if it does happen could be next year.

Out of context? I don't know... He also said earlier on, on Instagram, that they would be coming to, I think Arizona, "very soon". Plus all the band members saying US tour in the fall. I did however respond to this tweet with "so will this be this year or sometime next year" so you may be right.

Just came in the door...Another tour? Yay!! :D This band is on fire!

You're always so optimistic? I can imagine you, some thirty years from now, in a good vibe, making positive statements about the 40th anniversary concert of Chinese Democracy Milky Way Tour (they were playing around our galaxy, in other planets, to support their recently launched album on Earth): "Hey, at least they're not in the dark ages anymore. The band has a stable lineup-- about 35 years together!--, Axl is singing great [NB: he's singing like a 10yo girl in 2042], and they seem to have fun and a good time together ;)". In 2042, Ashba tells how excited he is about writting songs with Axl, and Axl says there are 7 thousand new songs ready to see the light of day, but the greedy business men are preventing the releasing of CD II. In 2043, the band starts promoting CD (the same) touring in the Andromeda Galaxy.

Edited by GHS

You're always so optimistic? I can imagine you, some thirty years from now, in a good vibe, making positive statements about the 40th anniversary concert of Chinese Democracy Milky Way Tour (they were playing around our galaxy, in other planets, to support their recently launched album on Earth): "Hey, at least they're not in the dark ages anymore. The band has a stable lineup-- about 35 years together!--, Axl is singing great [NB: he's singing like a 10yo girl in 2042], and they seem to have fun and a good time together ;)". In 2042, Ashba tells how excited he is about writting songs with Axl, and Axl says there are 7 thousand new songs ready to see the light of day, but the greedy business men are preventing the releasing of CD II. In 2043, the band starts promoting CD (the same) touring in the Andromeda Galaxy.

HAHAAHAH What a story, but yeah, it's just music, not politics... I mean yeah new album would be unbelievably awesome and stuff, but touring is just as good to me. They aren't in the US touring very much, and knowing they may come back after just a year is amazing! :)

Heh, I was exaggerating a bit for fun :). A new tour without new music would be slightly disappointing, but still good compared to the plausible alternative which is still to disband and cease to exist.

Get ready for more of those classic Bumble tweets :book:

i think they are going to continue touring until the end if the year (based on a Fortus email).

if you ask them to release new music (which there is apparently plenty of in the vault) you are often told that the "misguided sense of entitlement does not govern Axl's decision" but cmon already. who benefit from this lack of new music? why would a band deliberately delay the release of new albums...

a part of me is being rather hopeful that there is gonna be a release date announced before the next tour, whenever that might be; but then again i am reminded of the Rnr, HOB and VMA era when people thought that CD would be released any day... it took gnr nearly eight years after that to finally get CD out.

oh well as usual we will wait and see. mostly wait :shrugs:

Edited by Ketan

if you ask them to release new music (which there is apparently plenty of in the vault) you are often told that the "misguided sense of entitlement does not govern Axl's decision" but cmon already. who benefit from this lack of new music? why would a band deliberately delay the release of new albums...

"Because it might be shit" is the first explanation that springs to mind...