The most dangerous band in the world

Tabitha27

Today they are just like all the other boring old rock bands... Still love their music and performances, but the danger is long gone...

There is no dangerous band today.

Lady Gaga is even more dangerous than GNR nowadays :D

In your opinion, why was/is GNR characterized as the most dangerous band in the world?

are you asking where the nickname came from? The media started calling GnR "the most dangerous band in the world" I believe after the people died at the Dottington festival, then with the riots it really took off and now its just used for marketing purposes

In your opinion, why was/is GNR characterized as the most dangerous band in the world?

are you asking where the nickname came from? The media started calling GnR "the most dangerous band in the world" I believe after the people died at the Dottington festival, then with the riots it really took off and now its just used for marketing purposes

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't the people at Donnington die after Van Halen played and before GNR hit the stage?

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't the people at Donnington die after Van Halen played and before GNR hit the stage?

no 2 people died during the GnR set

no 2 people died during the GnR set

Are you sure? I thought that the people got trampled inbetween Van Halen leaving and GNR entering and GNR got the rap for what had happened.

Edited by Tabitha27

Well, considering that going to a GnR show today you might me in one of these situations:

• 3 hour late start
  • Axl gets annoyed and leaves the stage
  • DJ Ashba is having a bad guitar day ( :scared: )
  • Mickey Mouse as the frontman
  • Riot
  • Show gets cancelled

It's still pretty dangerous to go to a GnR concert nowadays... :shrugs:

Well, considering that going to a GnR show today you might me in one of these situations:

• 3 hour late start
  • Axl gets annoyed and leaves the stage
  • DJ Ashba is having a bad guitar day ( :scared: )
  • Mickey Mouse as the frontman
  • Riot
  • Show gets cancelled

It's still pretty dangerous to go to a GnR concert nowadays... :shrugs:

this!

1985 - 1993 Most dangerous band in the world

2001 - 2012 :rofl-lol:

Agreed! I think once you live in a gorgeous Malibu estate with million dollar ocean views you are no longer 'dangerous'. However, in the beginning there is no doubt that they talked the talk and walked the walk. Nothing wrong with a house in Malibu though!

That's like saying "The Dark Knight Rises" is the most dangerous movie in the world.