"Put down the shotgun" lyric in My Michelle

Marc,

In 2006 Sebastian Bach sang My Michelle with this lyric:

"Someday you'll find someone that you can call your own but til' then you better...put down the shotgun"

Was that the original lyric, or did Baz make it up? If that was the original lyric, why was it left off of the album? Too morbid?

Also, on Mr. Brownstone did Axl ever record "worrying's a waste of my fucking time" for Appetite for Destruction? The album version seems like "fucking" could have been edited out, as Axl singing "worrying's a waste of my...time" is kind of awkward. I've never heard him sing it live without saying "fucking time".

Thanks man.

Marc,

In 2006 Sebastian Bach sang My Michelle with this lyric:

"Someday you'll find someone that you can call your own but til' then you better...put down the shotgun"

Was that the original lyric, or did Baz make it up? If that was the original lyric, why was it left off of the album? Too morbid?

Also, on Mr. Brownstone did Axl ever record "worrying's a waste of my fucking time" for Appetite for Destruction? The album version seems like "fucking" could have been edited out, as Axl singing "worrying's a waste of my...time" is kind of awkward. I've never heard him sing it live without saying "fucking time".

Thanks man.

No Sebastian just made it up. I think Axl was willing to take out certain lyrics if needed but Tom Zutaut said he could leave them in.