Wildly popular music that you don't like

AxlisOld

"Classic" bands/artists I mean. Not flash in the pan (lady gaga), that doesn't count.

The Beatles

Madonna

Bruce Springsteen

U2

The Doors (somewhat tolerable)

Change The Beatles to the best band in the history of recorded music and I'd agree with everything in that post.

You a Beatles man? Well I know you're the chief resident scouser but fuck man we gotta shoot the shit sometime if that be the case.

You a Beatles man? Well I know you're the chief resident scouser but fuck man we gotta shoot the shit sometime if that be the case.

Ohhhhhh, don't get me started you'll never shut me up! :D Greatest band to ever draw breath, no competition!

Greatest night of my life! :D I rang Mother afterwards and I was in floods of tears to the point where she couldn't even understand me! :lol: inb4 "hooray for tolerance"!

Edited by Dazey

Hip Hop

Thrash metal

:thumbsdown:

thrash is one of the best subgenres of metal

as for mine

rap

punk (outside of the ramones and misfits)

bruce springsteen

nirvana

lou reed

metallica(all albums post AJFA)

lady gaga

justin bieber

anything american idol

anything country (outside of johnny cash)

green day

metalcore

deathcore

any pop artist

u2

nickelback

kiss

motely crue

the beatles

hair metal

I don't hate all thrash..I think this band is pretty good and the lead singer is awesome

And this band is right up there as my favorite thrash metal band

Edited by classicrawker

Guest Len B'stard

Pretty much all metal. Which is ironic, coming from someone who was a metalhead in high school.

Yeah metal for me too although im more than open to someone coming along and showing me something that completely changes my mind...metal to me is basically a good idea overdone, not singular or seperate from what it came from enough to be considered a genre, always struck me as a kinda poor mans version of the more dense sounding blues based bands like Cream.

Pretty much all metal. Which is ironic, coming from someone who was a metalhead in high school.

Yeah metal for me too although im more than open to someone coming along and showing me something that completely changes my mind...metal to me is basically a good idea overdone, not singular or seperate from what it came from enough to be considered a genre, always struck me as a kinda poor mans version of the more dense sounding blues based bands like Cream.

you have been listening to the wrong type of metal lol the blues influence in most metal was gone by the time judas priest came around in the late 1970s

A lot of the post '00 indie bands that have the sing-songy type of vibe with the whiny lead singer. Modest Mouse, The Shins, Wilco, etc.

And a lot of the post grunge bands who are blatant vocal ripoffs of Layne and Eddie. A good example would be Godsmack