Alexa Vetere

vaida

I've never heard of her either :D

Alexa Vetere

NYC rock artist Alexa Vetere releases debut album 'Breathe Again' produced by Guns N' Roses guitarist Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal.

alexavetere.jpg

link

GOOD TO SEE THE GUNS N'ROSES NAME BEING USED TO PROMOTE

So? Her album is great, you should listen to it instead of creating these pointless threads and complaining about GnR members instead.

Pointless to you, maybe not to others. To be fair, there's little to talk about when it comes to Guns N'Roses at this present moment in time.

So? Her album is great, you should listen to it instead of creating these pointless threads and complaining about GnR members instead.

Pointless to you, maybe not to others. To be fair, there's little to talk about when it comes to Guns N'Roses at this present moment in time.

slash still promotes himself with the gnr name so why shouldnt bumble ? he's in gnr... so yeah pointless topics , if u had created this to speak about the album instead of complaining it would be a good thing though...

slash still promotes himself with the gnr name so why shouldnt bumble ? he's in gnr... so yeah pointless topics , if u had created this to speak about the album instead of complaining it would be a good thing though...

Slash has no right to do that. You do realize that right??

Oh nvmd you're probably on the Slash train cuz he tells u what u wanna hear and Axl showed up late to a show u went to in 1992 right??

Slash promotes himself using his own name ;)

The difference with this girl is, instead of mentioning Bumblefoot plays on her album, she also uses the leverage of the band name Guns N'Roses. Correct me if I am wrong, but when Slash appears on someone else's album, he is credited as Slash, not: Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash. Obviously the weight of the nane Bumblefoot alone wasn't enough for her.

Edited by vaida

Slash has no right to do that. You do realize that right??

Oh nvmd you're probably on the Slash train cuz he tells u what u wanna hear and Axl showed up late to a show u went to in 1992 right??

me ? fuck slash.

Guest Broskirose

This is the lamest attempt at a dig on Bumblefoot I've ever seen in my life.

Btw, this album has some great songs.