'THE PINK PANTHER THEME'

vaida

In honor of Guns N' Roses completing their 2011 US tour, Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal is releasing a studio recording of 'The Pink Panther Theme', as performed live during 2009 – 2011 GNR tours. Featuring members of Guns N' Roses, this song is the ninth in a series of singles released digitally in 2011 by Guns N' Roses guitarist Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal. Available Fri. Dec. 30th 2011 at www.Bumblefoot.com, iTunes and other digital stores. - BF

If it's Ron + members (hired hands) of Guns N' Roses, does that mean it technically a Guns N'Roses release ?

Snakepit had GnR members on the album. So did Believe In Me. Gilby's album did, too.

So, no.

The difference being, this track was performed by a '(new) Guns N'Roses' guitarist during a '(new) Guns N'Roses' gig and it features other members of '(new) Guns N'Roses' all who are current members of '(new) Guns N'Roses'. I guess the moment Axl isn't involved, it renders anything by the current band non GN'R, although it is performed during a GN'R gig.

Edited by vaida

Snakepit had GnR members on the album. So did Believe In Me. Gilby's album did, too.

So, no.

The difference being, this track was performed by a '(new) Guns N'Roses' guitarist during a '(new) Guns N'Roses' gig and it features other members of '(new) Guns N'Roses' all who are current members of '(new) Guns N'Roses'. I guess the moment Axl isn't involved, it renders anything by the current band non GN'R, although it is performed during a GN'R gig.

dont compare... it's a bumblefoot song played as a solo during gnr gigs and released under the name bumblefoot featuring members of gnr...even if it had axl's vocals wouldnt be a gnr song...