Fernando Responds To Bumblefoot

LoadedNightraiN

What did Bumblefoot write ?

"Success without a feeling of integrity, or happiness, is not success. To me. We all have to re-evaluate our compromises once in a while." - Bumblefoot

You're one of the many idiots in here that wants Bumble to leave just to prove the point that Axl's a dictating douchebag who forces ppl out of the band. You and the rest of those clowns need to chill. No argument there bro.

Fuck off, i gave an answer to what vaida asked. Ron posted this on Twitter around the time they did the private gig. https://twitter.com/bumblefoot Take a look at one of the juli 21 posts.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the management feared that Bumblefoot's claim that they had put the health of the crew at jeopardy would spread and take hold, then they HAD to deny this publicly in an effort to counter it. Refusal to do so would be interpreted as admitting the case. And as a consequence of Fernando going public Bumblefoot more or less retracted his "venting tweets". So all in all I think this worked out well for Team Brazil.

Not really because fans are only further speculating, some are even assuming this means Ron is out. Should have just left it alone like his other cryptic tweets everyone forgot about after like 4 days.

Heh, and now we have come to the absurd situation where people complain that there is too much communication from GN'R :) (yes, I included the management as part of GN'R -- feel the context). I disagree. I think it was a good decision to publicly refuse Bumblefoot's detrimental claim. It might not have stopped all speculation, nothing would have, but at least it is now publicly recorded that the management disagrees with Bumblefoot and people can choose who to believe. No wait, Fernando's message caused Bumbles to publicly retract his tweets, so I guess there is really no choice left. But of course, some guys will still believe the worst.

Axl's general decision is to not comment on rumours and attacks. I believe that is a wrong decision. I applaud him for not caring enough to deal with the press to rectify rumours, but I don't believe it is a wise decision. If the management can be more vocal and at least try to stop detrimental rumours that may harm the band, then I believe that is good for the band, and for Axl. I believe in transparency. I wish the management would be even more transparent.

Sorry to make you feel sad Soulmonster.

Who would know more about the dangers of touring I wonder. A seasoned musician like Bumblefoot or the twenty-something son of Axl's former personal assistant/current manager who recently graduated to a management position, obviously because of his years of music industry/touring experience.... Hmm I wonder. I guess Bumblefoot clearly doesn't know the first thing about stresses of touring. Luckily management was there to correct him.

Of course after the show I'm sure Fernando's right up there in the rigging taking the stage apart, hauling amplifiers around, and then grabbing a bit of sleep where he can before getting on a plane in economy off to set things up before band and management (collectively called Guns N' Roses these days) arrive a couple of hours before the show to eat, warm up their fingers/voices and go on stage.

Edited by rydog

You people are unfuckin believable.

Agreed, the excessive trolling of everything GnR is getting out of hand again, who the hell thought letting haters run amok was a good idea. Its getting to the point again where logging in is becoming quite unpleasant when all one wants is to read up up on ones favourite band.

Pathetic.

Pathetic that he responds to it in public and the ass kissers start defending that while they condemn Ron's PERSONAL twitter account tweet.

Pathetic that Ron is tucking his tail between his legs.

Some of the posters on here defend Axl's every move. It is pretty funny to watch.

The beauty is when Axl changes course and the worshippers have to backtrack like crazy. Like the two week Slash is all about the money onslaught that suddenly looked ridiculous when it came out Axl played a wedding for cash.

The same people are now worshipping Beta and Fernando!!!! Funny thing is that their opinions would change 100% if Axl fired the brazilians tomorrow. That is the danger of not being intelligent enough to think on your own, and basing your opinions on what a 50 year old rock singer thinks.

Fernando @ HTGTH:

Just posted on gunsnroses.com - I need to make time to post and read htgth/gunsnroses.com for what's what in the gnr world. Sorry about that - My message responded to someone saying that "people" are reading too much into bumble's crew comment.

-

I too believe that a lot is being made of a simple heat of the moment venting session. We were all tired, but we too were also happy to embark on a private show to St. Tropez. To suggest that we (GNR) would think less of the crew, and/or put them in harm's way, or exhaustion; is mistaken. And anyone in the crew can vouch for what I am saying.

We chartered 6 planes back and forth, in which allowed band and crew to travel with ease and not what might be lead to believe by some, after reading Bumble's tweet. The show in St. Tropez, was by far the easiest gig to date, for our band and crew. Even Izzy was there!

Just really bums me out that Bumble wrote something to suggest we didn't care about our crew. We are a family away from our homes which have been together for some more than 10 years and respect one another.

way 2 go fernando. thumbs up

Pretty hilarious to watch all the butthurt ex-fans and usual drama queens who were praying that Bumblefoot would quit the band and/or get fired for their own selfish reasons scrambling desperately to come up with negative spin for what was a positive resolution to the situation :lol:

So transparent and predictable

You people are unfuckin believable.

Then you have choices:

1:Deal with it

2: Eat a bullet

3:Go outside and get a life.

It's the internet.

Re:

1. Maybe you should take your own advice

2. I love you too

3. I slept with a 20yr old two weeks ago, does that count?

4. No, it's the world wide web.

Exactly,good points SM

I rarely get wound up by anything anyone says here, but it is pretty miserable to see members attack people they don't know anything about just because they are pissed off by what is happening to GN'R. It is such a primitive, non-cognitive, heartless thing to do. I judge Team Brazil and its individual members by what I actually know about them, and nothing else. I don't know shit about Fernando, but from everybody who's met him he said to be a cool, friendly guy, and he works for Team Brazil who seems to do an excellent job at managing GN'R. Why should I bash Fernando or Team Brazil? I have no reason at all. But then we have these childish members who willingly lowers themselves to attack anyone who perhaps could have some associated fault in whatever they dislike about GN'R anno 2012. It's a study of mass mob behaviour.

Excellent viewpoint and intelligent,logical reasoning. You are one of few that consistently exhibit these qualities.

I agree with your posts and would simply like to communicate that some of us appreciate your insight,realism and positivity ;)

Pretty hilarious to watch all the butthurt ex-fans and usual drama queens who were praying that Bumblefoot would quit the band and/or get fired for their own selfish reasons scrambling desperately to come up with negative spin for what was a positive resolution to the situation :lol:

So transparent and predictable

indeed shotgun,I personally appreciate your posts as well :)

The way that some people over-react to things on this site is embarrassing.

YES!! All the drama queens jumping to conclusions,making mountains put of molehills.AND it is disrespecting Beta to refer to her as "the housekeeper" she WAS dylan's nanny but has filled the position of Personal Assistant for years,and now is Mgmt.

Some people here have nothing but hate for Team Brazil.

Hmmm yes, hate is one way of putting it but I like to refer to is as jealousy.

Bumble foot wants out. He's saying things to get fired, but wording carefully to make it not a breach of contract (sabotaging yourself to get out of a contract is the same as breaking it). Team Brazil, which isn't an actual management company in the sense of experience and education, doesn't know how to deal with it. They're trying to save face.

That's it.

Good for Bumble. Maybe he has a spine.

If he had a spine he'd lay it all out there....rather than these cryptic messages.

Good point Snowmass. You're really impressing me lately. Keep up the good work!

Arnie- today I'm liking the posts from your end. Give it a day or two and we'll be back at each others throats!

Pathetic.

Pathetic that he responds to it in public and the ass kissers start defending that while they condemn Ron's PERSONAL twitter account tweet.

Pathetic that Ron is tucking his tail between his legs.

Some of the posters on here defend Axl's every m

ove. It is pretty funny to watch.

The beauty is when Axl changes course and the worshippers have to backtrack like crazy. Like the two week Slash is all about the money onslaught that suddenly looked ridiculous when it came out Axl played a wedding for cash.

The same people are now worshipping Beta and Fernando!!!! Funny thing is that their opinions would change 100% if Axl fired the brazilians tomorrow. That is the danger of not being intelligent enough to think on your own, and basing your opinions on what a 50 year old rock singer thinks.

I do think on my own,you cant label me kid,cause Im older than you,and I'll match my IQ with yours anyday.

Gunner since 88

213hatersBack_xlarge.jpeg