Fernando Responds To Bumblefoot

LoadedNightraiN

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing how the housekeeper ...(ahem) managers son comments and 11 pages of reaction exist now. Sad but true. Wow.

Yeah, it is the reality though, he is in that "position" to be effectively speaking on behalf of "management"

I don't want BBF to leave I mean he's fucking awesome at guitar playing.

um buckethead is awesome guitar player

I know but BBF is the best one in the band right now...but if they get Buckethead and drop BBF I wouldn't care.

um i wouldn't care either. ron thal is a hired gun. did overdubs on chinese democracy. that's it. like DJ, 0 guns n roses song writing credits. but a reliable guy when it comes 2 tours. nothing more. bring back buckethead

Well, well, well - maybe it wasn't Axl who told Ron that if he didn't apoligize he would be out of the band ---- maybe Fernando rang him and said "hey Ron, Axl says....." LOL

Edited by kittengirl

Well, well, well - maybe it wasn't Axl who told Ron that if he didn't apoligize he would be out of the band ---- maybe Fernando rang him and said "hey Ron, Axl says....." LOL

fernando's the BOSS

Fernando told Ron "my mom won't clean your toilet or fold your clothes...."

fernando's the BOSS

Fernando told Ron "my mom won't clean your toilet or fold your clothes...."

ahahahah hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha