Fernando Responds To Bumblefoot

LoadedNightraiN

We all have good days and bad days and we all need to vent. I think that Ron´s words were the result of the heat of the moment and he is free to say what he wants. The problem is that he said it in the social networks, and yes, I know he is free to say what he wants wherever he wants BUT he is not new to the internet GNR fanland. He clearly knows that everything a band member says is overanalyzed and in most of the cases taken out of context and subject of speculations and misunderstandings. With this I don´t mean that he shouldn´t express himself freely through twitter of facebook but he should think twice before posting because the problem is not what he says but the way certain people interpret it and/or misunderstand it.

When a band or an artist cultivates a mystique, over analysis is going to happen. Bands like Aerosmith have no mystique, and the ones like Pink Floyd were just a bunch of regular guys (except Syd) that put more into presenting a multimedia show than they did on themselves. Syd was the mystique of PF, still is.

bands like aerosmith have new records of new material coming in stores in 2012. does guns n roses?

Having fun?

i'm stating the facts. aerosmith is releasing a new album of new songs in 2012. this year. aerosmith is. with all this ron thal, beta, fernando, and axl talk. is guns n roses?

That didn't answer my question.

that's my answer. aerosmith has their shit together for a new record of new material in 2012 4 release. 2012 guns n roses doesn't

Yeah but it took like 10+ years, public bitching, and Steven Tyler almost being fired publicly.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's my answer. aerosmith has their shit together for a new record of new material in 2012 4 release. 2012 guns n roses doesn't

I don't know where you got anything about Guns and Aerosmith in a question about yourself. Are you feeling OK?

I don't know why you're questioning him personally over a comment about Guns and Aerosmith and then acting bemused when he doesn't pay a care to your petty question. Are you feeling OK?

I don't know where you got anything about Guns and Aerosmith in a question about yourself. Are you feeling OK?

I don't know why you're questioning him personally over a comment about Guns and Aerosmith and then acting bemused when he doesn't pay a care to your petty question. Are you feeling OK?

I don't know why you think that you should jump into a conversation that has nothing to do with you, unless you're just an intrusive moron naturally. If that's the case, feel free to continue. Other than that, how was your day?

We all have good days and bad days and we all need to vent. I think that Ron´s words were the result of the heat of the moment and he is free to say what he wants. The problem is that he said it in the social networks, and yes, I know he is free to say what he wants wherever he wants BUT he is not new to the internet GNR fanland. He clearly knows that everything a band member says is overanalyzed and in most of the cases taken out of context and subject of speculations and misunderstandings. With this I don´t mean that he shouldn´t express himself freely through twitter of facebook but he should think twice before posting because the problem is not what he says but the way certain people interpret it and/or misunderstand it.

When a band or an artist cultivates a mystique, over analysis is going to happen. Bands like Aerosmith have no mystique, and the ones like Pink Floyd were just a bunch of regular guys (except Syd) that put more into presenting a multimedia show than they did on themselves. Syd was the mystique of PF, still is.

bands like aerosmith have new records of new material coming in stores in 2012. does guns n roses?

Having fun?

i'm stating the facts. aerosmith is releasing a new album of new songs in 2012. this year. aerosmith is. with all this ron thal, beta, fernando, and axl talk. is guns n roses?

That didn't answer my question.

Yeah but it took like 10+ years, public bitching, and Steven Tyler almost being fired publicly.

true. but a new aerosmith album is coming out in 2012. but a new guns n roses album isn't coming out in 2012. so steven has his act together. and 2012 guns n roses doesn't have their stuff together for a new album release this year

true. but a new aerosmith album is coming out in 2012. but a new guns n roses album isn't coming out in 2012. so steven has his act together. and 2012 guns n roses doesn't have their stuff together for a new album release this year

aerosmith hasnt made an album in 8 years gnr just released an album 3 1/2 years ago

Fernando, Ron & gnr do not have a 9 to 5 job like me and you. Do it for a month or two or three and be on the road, and you can all come back and talk about it peepees.

I read on the internet that Fernando is the tour manager? (Do bands have tour managers even? And like... fans also? Woah, listen to that kind of stuff Mrs. Briggs! Unbelievable! Imagine that! I didnt know this! I must have been consumed with hopelesly obsessed bullshit for no apparent reason by random popular and religious demanda in '20 below freezin, I will still diss your magazine and wont get a weak review' (Estranged controversial too, if Axl controversial. See the connection? I listen to rap, get controversially connected with my gunner ass herewith) :bitchfight:

Everything I learnt in life was with delay and through the internet LOL n' I learned everything I already knew, and so much more in 2008, approximately around when random album Chinese Democracy was released. (thats why you are Kim, and not Axl, Kim) It must have been one of those strange and random things happening again, like when Vanilla Ice tried to rap again. Thats why I am on the internet when I can nowdays, so I can read the tweets of Ron and Axl and Fernando and learn about life and rnr.

Team Brasil, or as you call them whateva peepees, makes no different of their work and their credit Axl has given to them, as far I ve seen they are doing a cool job, and thats a cool name! And beautiful. & If Axl trusts them, then I trust them too. There are no if, what, buts. (In contrast with skunks gansta rapshit which I could have never trusted. entrusted or thrusted, Kim. Thats the way it goes it Detroit. And, still dont know the name of my band, Kim but you didnt know that Becky was my number one fan? She is more hardfuckincore than fuckin Eminem's Stan himself when it comes to following me around the internet!! Bein a little bit Stan aint a problem, I am not sure what I could have done with Becky? And all of the Beckys together? And all of them together they have formed a Choir. They were going to tell you so much more about fav bands! I am listening to rap nowdays, what you gonna do? No connection. Kiss my gunner ass. Get a connection with that via the internet :o

Ron posted something to his tweeter account. There is so much bullshit around by so many that the point is lost in da interlectual translation.

It must have been something really civil about my pants anyway, Kim for whatever it was lost on the internet and you had found it (Oh Johnny, I hardly knew ye)

I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST PERMISSION TO SPEAK SIR,

IF I MAY SPEAK, SIR.

FROM THE 3RD BATALLION OF THE 8 MILE COURT ROAD, SIR,

I WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME GNR WHO MADE IT SAFE HOME.

Nothing else matters. Online fuckin crap DO NOT COUNT surely. (Ayyo dre, whadda? Wot gonna happen with da next release yo, you gonna ask Benzino and Ja Rule or....just strange bastard, probably just that. Do not remix freestylin colors of my flag, ayyo biatch! I havent decided on that yet, I am trying to find the 33 kisses to Axl I posted on the internet to figure out the colour ay yo, aight )

*whistles

In eighteen hundred and sixty-one

Hurrah! Hurrah!!

That was when the war begun,

Hurrah! Hurrah!!

In eighteen hundred and sixty-two,

Both sides were falling to,

And we'll all drink stone wine,

When Estranged comes marching home!!

When Estranged comes marching home!

(Estranged is home, lets see where you gonna go now, Kim. Bleed child o 'mine :D BLEEEEED! You didnt like my vocals, did you? Why, did Dre told you that he was going to record that and you kinda review it as non-successful to promote my white ass in Detroit? :rolleyes: If I had some of Axl's gingerness in a glass, Kim, I would have choke you with it, drop by drop, just for the fuckin fun of it :D (Oh Johnny, I hardly knew ya). It must have been something really civil about my FUCKIN pants anyway! Ja rule stopped the locomotive, did he? This is what Mrs. Briggs told you?)

If I had a band Kim, I would have used this song as an intro. You torn me apart in so many ways, I cant even holy bat syllables, gotta move fast dre, gotta perform miracles! You gonna send straight to Benzino the next latest release or should I read his review first? (I fuckin love it to say yo, yo Dre. I know it makes your mouth stiff a bit on the right yo) There is also the Insane Clown Pussies and Everlast! So many rap rivals this white guy from Detroit. Dont move again conferadate flags to soldiers, Kim. Espeically when you have just kissed a random fuckin bouncer with the whole fuckin Detroit watching. You kinda strike a nerve, dont ya know? I will smile and buy you a wardrobe RLMAO cause I am whatever Dre says that I am but I aint got a fuckin band and a fuckin studio! So, therefore you will never find out. You or anyone else, because I DONT WANT TO DO IT! You were asking me for something that I cannot give you! CAUSE I DONT WANK TO DOING IT. You had some fuckin nerve, did you not? I already knew of the degree and level of stupidity, you had just wasted more time, naught else aye?

* whistles

In eighteen hundred and sixty-three,

Hurrah! Hurrah!

Black Lady, he ended slavery

Hurrah! Hurrah!

In eighteen hundred and sixty-three

Red Lady, he ended slavery

When Estranged comes marching home.

When Estranged comes marching hooooooooooooooome

what in the fuck?

are you a serial killer?

I read that Ron, the lead guitarist from gnr took a GIANT PICK to eat this plate with sushi!!! WOAAAAH!

l.jpg

Are there still humans on this planet? I had the impression that they were ALL abducted by skunky zombies who post crap relentlessly, religiously for years with no stop without having any consideration, care, point or sunc with reality!

And while we are eating out tacos, here's a nice song any non-gnr fans can listen to, Mrs. Briggs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XEnaAD7r0U&feature=related

Oh shit, how was I supposed to get this out? Its so strange after all, isnt it? But forgotten two letters and two digits more.......

Ladies and gentlemen, l believe Gary Busey has joined the forum

I read that Ron, the lead guitarist from gnr took a GIANT PICK to eat this plate with sushi!!! WOAAAAH!

l.jpg

Are there still humans on this planet? I had the impression that they were ALL abducted by skunky zombies who post crap relentlessly, religiously for years with no stop without having any consideration, care, point or sunc with reality!

And while we are eating out tacos, here's a nice song any non-gnr fans can listen to, Mrs. Briggs

Oh shit, how was I supposed to get this out? Its so strange after all, isnt it? But forgotten two letters and two digits more.......

:rofl-lol: thanks, that made my night lol

l.jpg

:rofl-lol:

We were all tired, but we too were also happy to embark on a private show to St. Tropez

whats with this we stuff ?? this is betas kid right ? , we were also happy to embark on a private show ... seriously kid what did you do >?

insert icon for leech .

We were all tired, but we too were also happy to embark on a private show to St. Tropez

whats with this we stuff ?? this is betas kid right ? , we were also happy to embark on a private show ... seriously kid what did you do >?

insert icon for leech .

Yes- the maids kid. Who ever woulda thought ....Axl's downfall would be his ex girlfriends maid and her kid/family?

aerosmith hasnt made an album in 8 years gnr just released an album 3 1/2 years ago

three and a half years ago. what about cd 2 in 2012? oh wait. axl's got it on hold. because he doesn't want to upstage aerosmith's big november 2012 release party of their new album. way 2 go axl

three and a half years ago. what about cd 2 in 2012? oh wait. axl's got it on hold. because he doesn't want to upstage aerosmith's big november 2012 release party of their new album. way 2 go axl

How come an album like AFD took what ...6 months or less to make and now Axl has one album since 1991?

How come an album like AFD took what ...6 months or less to make and now Axl has one album since 1991?

god only knows. god only knows why axl takes so long. god only knows

but. axl was a up and coming rockstar in 1987. axl had the fire in his belly to be the absolute best. big hit songs. slash. duff. million dollar music videos. award shows. awards. tv performances. magazine covers. axl rose had it all in 1987. on top of the world, ma. but in 2012 axl doesn't have the same fire in his belly. axl chooses the wrong songs for hit singles. no music videos. no magazine covers. no promotion. no buzz. no award shows. no awards. axl declines awards. axl declined HOF. the highest honor in the music industry. 2012 axl turns HOF down. axl was a big rockstar in 1987. the best rockstar. in 2012 axl tours off slash, duff, robin, bucket, steven, matt, and brain. axl tours and tours off their songs. with nothing 2 show for himself as a top rockstar in the 2012 rock industry! so 2 answer your question.....axl doesn't have the fire or else we'd have a million chinese democracy albums in our hands tonight!

but. axl was a up and coming rockstar in 1987. axl had the fire in his belly to be the absolute best. big hit songs. slash. duff. million dollar music videos. award shows. awards. tv performances. magazine covers. axl rose had it all in 1987. on top of the world, ma. but in 2012 axl doesn't have the same fire in his belly. axl chooses the wrong songs for hit singles. no music videos. no magazine covers. no promotion. no buzz. no award shows. no awards. axl declines awards. axl declined HOF. the highest honor in the music industry. 2012 axl turns HOF down. axl was a big rockstar in 1987. the best rockstar. in 2012 axl tours off slash, duff, robin, bucket, steven, matt, and brain. axl tours and tours off their songs. with nothing 2 show for himself as a top rockstar in the 2012 rock industry! so 2 answer your question.....axl doesn't have the fire or else we'd have a million chinese democracy albums in our hands tonight!

He experienced fame, money and girls, and he STILL wasn't happy.

He experienced fame, money and girls, and he STILL wasn't happy.

axl experienced everything the rock life has 2 offer and gave it up in 2012 for Slash

insert icon for leech .

Yes- the maids kid. Who ever woulda thought ....Axl's downfall would be his ex girlfriends maid and her kid/family?

She was never "the maid" she was at one time Dylan's Nanny :fuckyou:

I posted an hilarious picture of Beta in this thread but it has been deleted.

:(

Damn Straight !!!

for the record beta was axl's maid in the big white mansion on the L.A. hill

Yes. She was. What's the problem with that? :book:

problem is she's now axl's BOSS

He can fire her ass any time he wants to. He put her there 'cause he trusts her. I don't know if it was the right decision so far but... Technically, he's still her boss and always will be.

for the record beta was axl's maid in the big white mansion on the L.A. hill

for the record she was Dylan's Nanny,not the maid Queenie. :fuckyou:

Then personal assistant for years,now Management- so peddle your shit-talking elsewhere

Edited by sailaway