What is the strongest type of Ghost? Real question.

ThomasMeadow

True story that no one will believe, but honest to God it happened.

Me and my ex lived in a apartment that was a an old like early 1900's house that was split up into separate dwellings. There some weird noises were going on. We had talked about it and joked, but it was an old house so we didn't REALLY believe it was haunted.

One day, we were getting ready for bed, and something fell in the kitchen. It sounded like a plastic bowl fell. I went up to investigate and I didn't see anything. I still wasn't creeped out, it was an OLD place, there were always noises, and it could have been something dropping in on of the neighbors places. When I got back to the bedroom, she asked me what it was and I told her it was nothing. I got into bed and said it was the ghosts. I yelled "You bitched need to keep it down, we're trying to sleep!" or something like that and I swear to God the bedroom door opened. Not a little bit. All the way. We both fucking screamed. I jumped up and ran at the door and slammed it shut and locked it. We slept with the lights on.

Sufficed to say, I was never a smart ass about it after that.

True story that no one will believe, but honest to God it happened.

Me and my ex lived in a apartment that was a an old like early 1900's house that was split up into separate dwellings. There some weird noises were going on. We had talked about it and joked, but it was an old house so we didn't REALLY believe it was haunted.

One day, we were getting ready for bed, and something fell in the kitchen. It sounded like a plastic bowl fell. I went up to investigate and I didn't see anything. I still wasn't creeped out, it was an OLD place, there were always noises, and it could have been something dropping in on of the neighbors places. When I got back to the bedroom, she asked me what it was and I told her it was nothing. I got into bed and said it was the ghosts. I yelled "You bitched need to keep it down, we're trying to sleep!" or something like that and I swear to God the bedroom door opened. Not a little bit. All the way. We both fucking screamed. I jumped up and ran at the door and slammed it shut and locked it. We slept with the lights on.

Sufficed to say, I was never a smart ass about it after that.

That's how my place is. An old Victorian house turned in to 5 separate apartments. Never had anything TOO freaky happen besides my stereo turning itself on by itself, but it could have been an alarm for all that I know.

My girlfriend's always been surrounded by ghosts. I was over her place one time in the afternoon, and the windchime outside started ringing even though there was no wind.

We heard a knock at the door right after, and there's a window right next to the door, so we KNEW that no one was there.

She yelled at whatever it was to go away and told me to not even attempt to open the door.

That's a tame story compared to some of the stuff that she's experienced.

Edited by The Real McCoy

Gengar

I always found Haunter more creepy than Gengar. Dunno why.

Sable eye is pretty friggin' scary to look at.

Haunter is my favorite Pokemon. When I play he's always on my squad of six undefeatable monsters.

...I'm sort of an adult...

Haunter looks way cooler than Gengar, I agree. But Gengar is A LOT stronger.