Any updates on the Nighttrain?

PITBOSS

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Broskirose

I have a membership but barely ever go there. Anyone know what happened with the Wade thing? Maybe I scared him with my plan to raid the groundctrl headquarters and steal the merch.

Edited by Broskirose

I bought a membership, but I haven't felt it was the most worthwhile spend.

They were on the right track with the live streams and stuff early on, but the AFD T-Shirt, ugly replacement, and a lack of long-term commitment to running their online community has been pretty disappointing. Would be nice to see some renewed efforts in this regard.

Putting some serious effort back into the live streams would be a nice start. Releasing some chinese leftovers (the unreleased Better video, demos, etc) through the fan club would be an even better second.

Guest Gunns

Don't waste your money I won't be renewing unless there's major improvements in terms of benefits and professionalism.

Releasing some chinese leftovers (the unreleased Better video, demos, etc) through the fan club would be an even better second.

i think such few things as these would make most fans happy, and it would make the cost of the 'nightrain' worth it for them... yet, not to be a negative nancy, i think we all know it'll never happen. what makes it a little sadder to me is that most other bands would put that kinda stuff out for their fans with no reservations. :(

the live streams were cool so hopefully they'll at least go back to that in the near future, but didn't the band recently perform somewhere and the broadcaster said they specifically declined being part of the web stream for the event? :question: i think someone emailed them to ask if GN'R would be part of the stream and that was the response they got. maybe i'm wrong though.

Soooooooooooooo, the site turned out to be a pile of shit and a ripoff to all involved? Who'd 've thunk it eh? I mean I was sooooooo sure this was going to be such a glittering success. :lol: