Any updates on the Nighttrain?

PITBOSS

The context of the question was the next alnum, Axl says we, Brian May ended up being on CD. I don't understand what the two of you are trying to twist now. It's actually water under the bridge but he was hyping the album as early as then.

He was hyping an album, not that specific album.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nightrain hasn't delivered on expectations at all, although I believe most of that is groundcntrl's fault.

I think it's the fault of Axl, GnR and management as always. :shrugs:

I am open for that possibility, too, in the regard that they have fucked up by hiring an unprofessional team to handle the website an fan club.

I would say it's more than delivered on expectations to be fair! Most of us expected it to be a miserable failure and it's been exactly that! :D

Heh, I hoped that since a professional company was running the site at least it would be technically flawless and a great fun, but it is like even things just associated with GN'R gets dysfunctional and faulty.

No, what I was saying was there was no 14 year wait for Chinese Democracy, no hype for 14 years, and no broken promises for 14 years.

That's all an exaggeration. There's enough to be disappointed about and enough missed opportunities to go around without exaggeration.

I think the record was turned in once or twice and rejected, so, throw Interscope, later, Universal, in there too.

Bullshit.

When you start saying in 94 that "WE are planning to use Brian May on our next project."

1: The we suggests the band. 2: Brian May ended up working on some of CD so that is an after the fact verification of it being CD.

He was discussing and hyping (the Brian May collaboration) the album is 94. Sorry if you can't accept being wrong.:shrugs:

Axl was certainly hyping something -- the next project -- but that project just wasn't Chinese Democracy back then. It would take many turns and changes before "the project" became CD. So it is wrong to say that "Chinese Democracy" was hyped since 1994, although new music certainly was.

how can you not feel like a giant tool bag typing that? so that's the big stupid point that's so important to you? that's the distinction that you was so important for you to correct us over? that axl hadn't officially NAMED his turd album? so he couldn't be hyping the album itself, but only the music that would be contained on it?

jesus, what a twit you are. but okay.... i won't contest your idiotic point, weiner boy. but i do hope that the other kids at school beat you up today.

He isnt a "giant tool bag" for typing the truth,HRS.

and if there is a twat of a twit on the forum,it ain't him. :rolleyes:

how can you not feel like a giant tool bag typing that? so that's the big stupid point that's so important to you? that's the distinction that you was so important for you to correct us over? that axl hadn't officially NAMED his turd album? so he couldn't be hyping the album itself, but only the music that would be contained on it?

jesus, what a twit you are. but okay.... i won't contest your idiotic point, weiner boy. but i do hope that the other kids at school beat you up today.

Hehe, are you having a bad day?

I wasn't just talking about the name but the whole idea of what the next record would be. Axl went through different phases and ideas before ending up with what turned out to be Chinese Democracy. Saying that he hyped Chinese Democracy already back in 1994 when they were working on completely different songs that would have comprised an entirely different album, is pure nonsense -- but I wouldn't expect you to see that.

no, i totally get your point. i just think it's a monumentally stupid one that's so pointless and unnecessary that i can't believe you've even bothered typing it. much less typing it several times.

my point: axl's hyped chinese democracy for years

your point: no he didn't, because even though he was hyping the music that would later comprise chinese demcoracy, he had yet to finish the entire album or name it, so therefore the music he was hyping wasn't officially 'chinese democracy' music. it was just the music 'of' chinese democracy.

see, it's a point for sure. it's just a mind-numbingly retarded one that warrants an atomic wedgie.

The context of the question was the next alnum, Axl says we, Brian May ended up being on CD. I don't understand what the two of you are trying to twist now. It's actually water under the bridge but he was hyping the album as early as then.

HE ALREADY ANSWERED A QUESTION ABOUT A SOLO ALBUM PRIOR WITH A DIFFERENT ANSWER YOU BLIND FUCKER

Hehe, are you having a bad day?

I wasn't just talking about the name but the whole idea of what the next record would be. Axl went through different phases and ideas before ending up with what turned out to be Chinese Democracy. Saying that he hyped Chinese Democracy already back in 1994 when they were working on completely different songs that would have comprised an entirely different album, is pure nonsense -- but I wouldn't expect you to see that.

no, i totally get your point. i just think it's a monumentally stupid one that's so pointless and unnecessary that i can't believe you've even bothered typing it. much less typing it several times.

my point: axl's hyped chinese democracy for years

your point: no he didn't, because even though he was hyping the music that would later comprise chinese demcoracy, he had yet to finish the entire album or name it, so therefore the music he was hyping wasn't officially 'chinese democracy' music. it was just the music 'of' chinese democracy.

see, it's a point for sure. it's just a mind-numbingly retarded one that warrants an atomic wedgie.

Heh, eh no. I don't disagree at all with your point that Axl's "hyped CD for years". I disagree with the point that Rusytcage's been making that Axl hyped CD in 1994. I am sorry this is beyond you.

Back in 1994 he worked on completely different songs (for the most part). Most songs off CD wasn't conceived back then and those songs he worked on would have comprised a completely different record.

HE ALREADY ANSWERED A QUESTION ABOUT A SOLO ALBUM PRIOR WITH A DIFFERENT ANSWER YOU BLIND FUCKER

Oi! Nowt wrong with being a blind fucker! If anything it means they can't identify you as easily when the chloroform wears off! ;)

CAN WE ADD DEAF TO YOUR LIST OF SHORTCOMINGS? He still wasn't hyping Chinese Democracy back in 1994.

It's like arguing with a brickwall or a girl on the rag. I'm done.

So apparently there is some mysterious hidden album Axl and the mouse in his pocket(we) were planning with Brian May and May on CD is just a cosmic coincidence. Makes perfect sense in Axl land.:rolleyes:

i thought he referenced 'this i love' during those embarrassing documentaries he made about the bloated, embarrassing dolphin videos he was making back then. i remember he said he was working on epic songs about stephanie seymour so he could explain the truth of their relationship to dylan, her child that he seemed to think belonged to him.

i thought he referenced 'this i love' during those embarrassing documentaries he made about the bloated, embarrassing dolphin videos he was making back then. i remember he said he was working on epic songs about stephanie seymour so he could explain the truth of their relationship to dylan, her child that he seemed to think belonged to him.

TIL is probably the oldest song on CD and goes back to before 1994. It wasn't really planned to be on CD, or any other record, and Axl's band mates had to convince him to include it.

The underwater dolphin scene was planned in lieu of a traditional "heaven" scene.

I feel sorry for Dylan in light of the twisted ugliness that went public during the aborted Brandt divorce.

Brian May ends up working on CD later and you are continuing your apparent lack of comprehension on his very simple answer?

The fact that he wanted to feature May on an album does not mean he was hyping Chinese Democracy....

No,and definately wasnt in 94'.

Rusted cage is a few chromasomes short of a full deck.

TIL is probably the oldest song on CD and goes back to before 1994. It wasn't really planned to be on CD, or any other record, and Axl's band mates had to convince him to include it.

poor axl. his band mates were clearly punking him.

poor axl. his band mates were clearly punking him.

Heh, I am with you on this one.