Five Guns N' Roses songs you would play to someone that never heard them before.

Haters Gonna Hate

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay if you knew some one that liked the kind of music listed below What Guns N' Roses songs would you show them if you only had five?

If the person liked Metal

1. Shotgun Blues

2. Don't Damn Me

3. Perfect Crime

4. Reckless Life

5. Nice Boys

If the person like Rock

1. Nightrain

2. Welcome To The Jungle

3. Dead Horse

4. Paradise City

5. It's So Easy

If the person like Slow Rock or not very heavy stuff

1.Sweet Child O' Mine

2. Patience

3. Used To Love Her

4. Dust N' Bones

5. One In a Million

5 Guns N Roses songs huh...

Chinese Democracy

Better

Sorry - In honor of Slash the liar

IRS

This I Love

So many Guns n roses songs...

I handed my Illusions records to my friend, he returned them and said "I almost cried listening to November Rain". He's now addicted to original Guns N' Roses.

Your friend is lame lol

Haha, did I forgot to add that he listened to both albums while being drunk as fuck? Maybe... :laugh:

Well, I think everyone who lives in the western world HAS to have heard Sweet Child o Mine at least once somewhere, sometime (surely!) so I could safely take that off the list (even though i love it so much and want it to be played at my funeral, in many, many years time) and still have 5 up my sleeve:

1. Estranged.

2. Double Talkin Jive.

3. Dust n Bones.

4. Rocket Queen.

5. Locomotive.

Shit, that was hard.

It Tastes Good has to be in there too doesn't it? :laugh:

OH MY GOD, YOUR WORLD! OH MY GOD IN YOUR WORLD!! OH MY GOD YOUR WORLD IN YOUR WORLD. OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD, I LISTEN TO RAP. OH MY GOD, ESTRANGED IS LISTENING TO RAP!! OH MY GOD IN YOUR WORLD ESTRANGED IS LISTENING TO RAP!!

I didnt know that Slash left or whatever happened during/over this song. You see, I have also a life except trying to find estranged around gnr forums and tell her about IT TASTES GOOD, doesnt it? It probably doesnt taste good for you. still.

I was willin to be lost in gansta rap till you had to let me know LOL. Plus, it was a mass of confusion like the appliepie which was fed to you. Go back to your barn, zoo, circus, forest, jungle or wherever you come from.

Perhaps if Eminem or gnr will release a song 3STRANG3D is divorced with the state of michigan, you might get it then, SENIORITA go and taste anything you want, i never had any problem with what you gonna taste or not tempt to.

Does anyone even get divorces in the state of Michigan? What do you want a pee-nap? I aint got anything to give you. THIS DECADE cause the previous clearly didnt work! Get over it.

huh?

you just wasted a bunch of keystrokes i'm thinking. must have missed the point.

:crazy:

Well, I think everyone who lives in the western world HAS to have heard Sweet Child o Mine at least once somewhere, sometime (surely!) so I could safely take that off the list (even though i love it so much and want it to be played at my funeral, in many, many years time) and still have 5 up my sleeve:

1. Estranged.

2. Double Talkin Jive.

3. Dust n Bones.

4. Rocket Queen.

5. Locomotive.

Shit, that was hard.

It Tastes Good has to be in there too doesn't it? :laugh:

OH MY GOD, YOUR WORLD! OH MY GOD IN YOUR WORLD!! OH MY GOD YOUR WORLD IN YOUR WORLD. OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD, I LISTEN TO RAP. OH MY GOD, ESTRANGED IS LISTENING TO RAP!! OH MY GOD IN YOUR WORLD ESTRANGED IS LISTENING TO RAP!!

I didnt know that Slash left or whatever happened during/over this song. You see, I have also a life except trying to find estranged around gnr forums and tell her about IT TASTES GOOD, doesnt it? It probably doesnt taste good for you. still.

I was willin to be lost in gansta rap till you had to let me know LOL. Plus, it was a mass of confusion like the appliepie which was fed to you. Go back to your barn, zoo, circus, forest, jungle or wherever you come from.

Perhaps if Eminem or gnr will release a song 3STRANG3D is divorced with the state of michigan, you might get it then, SENIORITA go and taste anything you want, i never had any problem with what you gonna taste or not tempt to.

Does anyone even get divorces in the state of Michigan? What do you want a pee-nap? I aint got anything to give you. THIS DECADE cause the previous clearly didnt work! Get over it.

wtf is your problem?