Would Kurt Cobain be as famous and loved if he didn't "Kill Himself"

Haters Gonna Hate

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

so did ninja turtle action figures, whats your point?

Nirvana was an MTV band and they failed to to bigger than a less-radio friendly band who refused to do music videos and boycotted Ticketmaster.

Edited by JKKDARK

Guest Len B'stard

so did ninja turtle action figures, whats your point?

Nirvana was an MTV band and they failed to to bigger than a less-radio friendly band who refused to do music videos and boycotted Ticketmaster.

Again, all you've done is re-asserted commercial shortcomings, whats the point you're trying to make, that there are bands that've sold more than Nirvana? Well i was never arguing that in the first place, my comment was specifically related to my belief that Pearl Jam are a vastly inferior band to Nirvana, my comment was nothing to do with how much money either made, i don't listen to cash registers, i listen to tunes and thats what i make my judgement on.

I would even go so far as to say that Kurt Cobains most cavalier efforts are better than the best of Pearl Jam that i've heard.

No, because he would've gotten older, made a few bad albums, and started fading away like everyone else does. Of course you're more loved if you go out at the peak of your career before people can get bored of you or watch you simply burn out.

same thing i said, and its very true. kurt cobain didnt have the time to become old news like everyone else.

He'd be like Eddie Vedder.

That sounds about right. Pearl Jam were actually bigger than Nirvana at the time of Cobain's death, but that has seemingly been forgotten now.

yup, nirvanas popularity was going down and going down fast