slash uk tour in october

valleyblackmore

Newcastle, October - I'm there!:devilshades:

God I can only imagine how good they are going to be by then! :devilshades:

Get ready for some vintage Slash.. he's back!

My daughters nine and she asked me to pin a new Slash poster up in her room last night - was weird getting the blue tak out again, MAJOR flashback to my own childhood!!

She loves Axl too though but has asked if she can go to this gig, wow, just cant approach the wife on this just yet :confused:

In the car today she said "so..is Axl in Slash's band then"? Great perspetive there!

God, she's nine - just didn't have the energy to explain so i just said "no babe, he's not":lol:

On topic: CAN'T WAIT!!!

She asked if she can go to this gig, wow, just cant approach the wife on this just yet :confused:

Yeah that might be interesting! :tongue2:

Mind you...apart from some f-bombs,just a big rock show.

Is there a balcony?

If you can get assigned seats (front row balcony would be good,in case people stand).

Ear plugs.

If it's just GA floors..best not to attempt it. :tongue2:

So, will there actually be a password or not? Because I'd like to get tickets tomorrow but I've lost access to my old account on here and I'm not really in the loop anymore.

Just looking for some help from some fellow fans, not a snarky answer!

If there is going to be a password, how could I get it? HTGTH used to my source for GNR but I doubt they have them for Slash?

Edit: Nevermind, found the info. Tickets here I come! :D

Edited by signingupisboring

So, will there actually be a password or not? Because I'd like to get tickets tomorrow but I've lost access to my old account on here and I'm not really in the loop anymore.

Just looking for some help from some fellow fans, not a snarky answer!

If there is going to be a password, how could I get it? HTGTH used to my source for GNR but I doubt they have them for Slash?

Edit: Nevermind, found the info. Tickets here I come! :D

fancy sharing the info?